Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,138 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Who Knows The Name Of This Song And The Dance Step In This Youtube Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Knows The Name Of This Song And The Dance Step In This Youtube Video (264 Views)

Watch Gov Wike, Gov Ugwuanyi & Ortom Crazy "Atilogwu" Dance Step In Enugu Video / 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu / Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Name Of This Song And The Dance Step In This Youtube Video by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0gaC7RYBeY

I'm 100% against military brutality, but I love this song and the dance step grin

Who fit tell me the name of the song, I will love to download it.
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Song And The Dance Step In This Youtube Video by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
I don watch that YouTube video more than 10 times today since Oyingboupdate post am grin
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Song And The Dance Step In This Youtube Video by Smskull(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Can't find the name of the song but you can easily download this video via https://smskull.com/youtube-video-downloader/

1. Go to Youtube and open the video you want to download and copy the above link.
2. Paste the copied link in the search bar at top of the page. Then click the orange download button.
3. After clicking the download button a list of download options for video appears on the screen.
4. Finally click on the format button in which you want to download the video. The downloading process starts automatically.
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Song And The Dance Step In This Youtube Video by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Smskull:
Can't find the name of the song but you can easily download this video via https://smskull.com/youtube-video-downloader/

1. Go to Youtube and open the video you want to download and copy the above link.
2. Paste the copied link in the search bar at top of the page. Then click the orange download button.
3. After clicking the download button a list of download options for video appears on the screen.
4. Finally click on the format button in which you want to download the video. The downloading process starts automatically.
Thanks bro

I'm grateful smiley
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Song And The Dance Step In This Youtube Video by mightyhaze: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Can't say..but one thing I know and can tell you for free is that that incidence happened in ogun state and not anywhere around the east like the raving lunatic op earlier insinuated. So it's up to you weda to wipe off or manage to retain the insipid smile on your face now since that bestiality wasn't meted on Igbos u live to hate,but on your own person..

I know u will suddenly lose the urge to view that YouTube video for the 11th time now,... No more motivation to do so.. I'm sorry grin
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Song And The Dance Step In This Youtube Video by MiddleChild(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
You can use Flashsave.net YouTube Converter to Convert any YouTube Video to MP3 format and save directly to your phone.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Never Forget What Ameachi Did For Melford - Bayelsa Elders / Delta State Youth Protest;decrys No Empowernmemt Kits Four Months After Training / List Of 100 Buhari Administration's Achievements In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.