Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,742 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

A Capital Of 15k Can Earn You 56k Every Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Capital Of 15k Can Earn You 56k Every Month (576 Views)

A CAPITAL OF 15K CAN EARN YOU OVER 56K MONTHLY FOR LIFE / A CAPITAL OF 15K CAN EARN YOU ABOUT 56K EVERY MONTH FOR LIFE / LEGIT HUSTLE: All You Need Is A Capital Of Less Than 20k To Start [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Capital Of 15k Can Earn You 56k Every Month by Mofojex: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
I will make this simple and short. Over the years, people have been Mining Bitcoin for profit. Alot have joined different Mining pool and collectively Mined Bitcoin and share profit. Today I bring to you one of the best Mining Platform where u can invest as little as 15k and join others to Mine Bitcoin daily and earn over 56k monthly with just your 15k investment. Even if you don't know anything about Bitcoin, don't worry, because we have a WhatsApp group for all our investors where we discuss, share ideas, learn and help each other through all the process. All u need to do is have your Minimum investment amount on ground and join the group, the rest will be taken care of. The mining system is automatic. You don't need to do anything. Once u invest, u only sit down and watch your profit grow and u can withdraw anytime u want.
Please note that i won't come and post what is not working here for people becos i won't gain anything misleading others. I have been doing it for a while and I have withdraw my profit several times. I will drop screenshot of my last withdrawal for everyone to see. I'm not collecting money to teach or give out more information about it. Every information is completely free cos I'm already making money with this. So nobody shud come and start screaming scam on my thread if you don't have strong evidence to counter me.
If you wish to invest and start making cool cash this last month of the year, simply click on my WhatsApp link below so u can be added to our WhatsApp group

http://.us/w/?c=aa331e
Re: A Capital Of 15k Can Earn You 56k Every Month by samuel051: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Scammer beware
Cc mynd44

4 Likes

Re: A Capital Of 15k Can Earn You 56k Every Month by blahc007: 3:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Shey na this same guy wey claim to get one U-miner, wey de cash out $38 each day?
Tony na em name.

2 Likes

Re: A Capital Of 15k Can Earn You 56k Every Month by isnigeriadead: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Someone sent this to me on whatapp. I asked him for evidence and he sent it to me. I felt pity for him not seeing the red flag all long.

SCAM ALERT!!!

If you receive this messege please be warned Telegram
FXTM BITCOIN Platform is a scam..
I have just been scammed.
NEVER INVEST in Telegram FXTM BITCOIN
IF YOU HAVE your on ur own NEVER make
further payments please.

I HAVE BEEN BLOCK FROM GENERAL PLATFORM TO PREVENT
OTHERS FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH.
YOU CAN ASK ME FOR EVIDENCES PRIVATELY TWO OF THE
PAYMENT HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRM ON THE PLATFORM

READ MY INVESTMENT PROFILE/STORY AND AVOID THEM
IF THEY REFUTE THIS ON THE PLATFORM PLS
ASK THEM TO UNBLOCK ME TO PROOF THEIR LIES.

Admin RUTH ISELEMA (MALE) 0816236365 AND AJAYI MOMOH 1ST BANK A/C NO 3114229057

I invested N50k on promo
another N50k on unsolicited upgrade payment
blockchain fees A N15,500
another blockchain fees B N15,500
paid company cash out fees N31,100

total investment N100,000.00
total fees paid N62,000.00
grand total N162,100.00 to earn
a promo plan which is expected to be x 3

All for investment of N50k which
you deliberately claim was upgraded by
another N50k without my concent.

I expect to have cashed out since as you
promised. or you block me here if it's all
a sham.

Alert me now to prove all this ur Telegram
FXTM BITCOIN is not a forum to scam investors
and disrepute bitcoin activities in Nigeria.

Waiting for ur positive or negation rejoinder pls.
so that the platfrom will know ur transparent.

ADENDIUM
You have blocked me from posting this on the platform.

Hmmmm, My people this is one of their new formula apart from FGN covid 19 share of 80k grant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Capital Of 15k Can Earn You 56k Every Month by whalexzy: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Yes.. He comes with different account name and phone numbers on WhatsApp and nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Capital Of 15k Can Earn You 56k Every Month by HayTerran: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2021
God bless you guys for speaking up.
I for don run am as I dey look for money.

But una scammers, wetin una dey gain from money wey una go soon spend finish. No be so o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Capital Of 15k Can Earn You 56k Every Month by whalexzy: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Anytime he post on this platform..I must expose that fool..Anthony Agbedeyi is his wema bank account I paid into..you can private chat me for evidence..

His days are numbered..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Social Media Marketing Agency In 2022 |SMMA Tutorial For Beginner / Make $300-$1000 Monthly Without Investing A Dime / Ultron Coin Contract Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.