Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,889 members, 7,863,042 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather (14480 Views)

Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition / Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Shetemi12(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Smithkafors:

And that is an achievement.... No wonder politicians don't take you guys serious. If you look well, this one didn't have good roads and electricity at home.

Please can you name your state.. so we can compare it to Lagos state. I have seen khafor in you name, shows you will be in one of those less privilege 5 ipob state. Don't sha make your foolishness be known to your family

6 Likes

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by FreeStuffsNG: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://c./a4iXCBny2e4AAAAC/sips-tea-stephen-a-smith.gif[/img]
Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Seun ,here is the cyberbully and troll.
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by truthCoder: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
You are very stupid for talking to your elder like that.

Can you see me in real life and talk to me?
Walohi this faceless forum is really causing alot of shit.

What is your own with my own decision?

Support your PDP in peace and we meet at the pools.
Is it a must for everyone to belongs to the same political blf?

You gerit? If you don't gerit forget about rit jawe or get lost

who or what is you?

This self aggrandisement does not reach the internet.

In your compound, you might be the beauty or the beast or both....when you decide to come to a public internet forum, respect is earned and not demanded.

If you try to stomp on people, be ready to be stomped on.

Cheers.
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by israelmao(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=Olakunleyakub post=108236760]Even if all the PDP members across the 36 states go and vote in Lagos they cant still Lagos State.
PDP is dead and buried

I wonder why some people are getting anxious and still in great trepidation of what is dead and buried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Pabloma: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Smithkafors:

And that is an achievement.... No wonder politicians don't take you guys serious. If you look well, this one didn't have good roads and electricity at home.
Please tell us the achievements of your state governors since 1999 and compare it with what APC has done in Lagos state before you write out nonsense comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by naija1stnigar(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
All Godfathers are expiring at a fast rate but, the issue here is that one expiring godfather on life support has lost members to another one that is more vibrant.
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Tell me how badly I talked to him than the fact that I said APC is Lagos and lagsi is APC.

Why do you guys feel everyone must support PDP or your ideology?
truthCoder:

who or what is you?

This self aggrandisement does not reach the internet.

In your compound, you might be the beauty or the beast or both....when you decide to come to a public internet forum, respect is earned and not demanded.

If you try to stomp on people, be ready to be stomped on.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Elliotwaveforec: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yeye Lagos 4 Lagos trying to make sure only indigenes of Lagos state are allowed to hold elective positions in the state. The question is what's the population of indigenes in the state compared with non-indigenes?
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by backbone503(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
"Their new hosts should be honest enough to tell them that losing elections since the advent of democratic governance has been their lot which they have accepted as their destiny”.

See finishing.
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Gt321(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Even if all the PDP members across the 36 states go and vote in Lagos they cant still Lagos State.
PDP is dead and buried

You sound like a thug
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Babastrong(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=TooMuchStuff post=108238895]Tinubu is more expired than Saraki[you dey see and reason with your anus? Oh, you must be one of them(Ipigs)?]
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Newton85: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Smithkafors:

Every State in Nigeria has poor roads and electricity so you have no point. But why do you want PDP to take over Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by fredoooooo: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Relegated oloye otoge grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Newton85: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
ecolime:
But your Lord and Savior-Tinubu is an active Godfather shey?

Don't worry, APC reign in Lagos will surely crumble one day.

Vincent Ogbulafor of PDP once boasted that PDP will rule Nigeria for 100 years. Where is he now?

Nothing last forever fools
Stop bothering yourself, PDP will not rule Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Jostoman: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ayomi90:
What he's looking for in politics I don't know.
he is looking for what your oga is looking for in 2023.
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by YoungRay007: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Jostoman: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
jrusky:
And Tinubu is brand new politician bah?
grin
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by fubsy: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
In my opinion, Bukola Saraki was more people-oriented as the Senate President than the one we have now. He is very much relevant now. Or do you want to compare him with Lai Mohammed, Tinubu, or Buhari? He's better than them by far, in my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Kog45(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
efighter:
He was never a godfather. There is no godfather that will lose all elective position to a "foreigner"

He lost the governorship seat for his stooge
He lost the 3 Senatorial seats.
He lost the 6 House of Reps seats.
He lost 39 out of 40 State Assembly seats. The only one he won was through the Court.

That isn't a godfather, but a goatfather.
By the time O'TOGE enter Lagos you go know what's up.
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Ayomi90: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jostoman:
he is looking for what your oga is looking for in 2023.
I don't have Oga, am a boss of myself. Maybe Saraki is ur own Oga that's ur problem.

1 Like

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Jostoman: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
It's seems Lagosian are about to take their best decision ever.
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Jostoman: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

I don't have Oga, am a boss of myself. Maybe Saraki is ur own Oga that's ur problem.
grin grin e pain am grin
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Ayomi90: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jostoman:
grin grin e pain am grin
Lol, see the person wey e pain. When u av nothing to say u resort to e pain am. Am a boss of myself once again, u can be slave to Tinubu or Saraki I don't give a fck. tongue
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Dapson73(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Smithkafors:

Was he not saying the truth?
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by BruncleZuma: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Yeye Lagos 4 Lagos trying to make sure only indigenes of Lagos state are allowed to hold elective positions in the state. The question is what's the population of indigenes in the state compared with non-indigenes?
Most of those championing this are from other Western States which makes it hilarious.
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by wallarwallar(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Tinubu is more expired than Saraki

You are blind and u don't understand politics wen last did u see Saraki with any important politicians not even in his own state. I don't know tinubu but always respect people for thier rugedity. Tinubu served as lagos state governor many years back but the man up till today dey comman respect from every region in Nigeria even among the top and respected politicians. Gba fun omo ologo ni bobo Chicago yen. Na special person
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by baggioni: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
We all know this, but thanks for reminding us
Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by jaxxy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Even if all the PDP members across the 36 states go and vote in Lagos they cant still Lagos State.
PDP is dead and buried

Now Apc in Lagos is as delusional as Goodluck Jonathan was. Nobody holds power forever, not in Nigeria and not in Lagos.

Pdp can’t win Lagos easily Bt if they get their act together they definitely can. Apc has commited too many sins and Lagosians are rightfully upset.

1 Like

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Cantonese: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
“We congratulate them for finally finding a home in a homeless party. However, our doors in APC remain open to receive and rehabilitate them , true to the proven characters of our leaders, after burning their fingers as expected”.

What a contradictory statement. You are sure that they are rabble rousers in APC and therefore inconsequential, yet your doors are open to them if they change their minds. These people and hypocrisy eh..!

We are desperately looking forward to the day these lying people will leave us and let our sanity return in this country.

1 Like

Re: APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather by Jackson105: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
fubsy:
In my opinion, Bukola Saraki was more people-oriented as the Senate President than the one we have now. He is very much relevant now. Or do you want to compare him with Lai Mohammed, Tinubu, or Buhari? He's better than them by far, in my opinion.

When he was kwara governor, what did he do? Thank God it is your opinion but you can try better by keeping this your useless opinion to yourself next time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal / Umahi Sacks Tertiary Institution’s Boards Headed By Ex-minister, Ambassador / Videos From The Southern Governors Summit Of December 19, 2005 In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.