Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,060 members, 7,859,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerians And Carelessness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians And Carelessness (141 Views)

Donald J. Trump Speaks About Nigerians And Fellow Blacks Attitudes Towards Life / Nigerians And Black South Africans / Nigerians And How To Deal In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Carelessness by cassidyjosh(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Was taking a stroll today with my friend along one of the street that leads to his house and I noticed a pole wire halfway fallen to the ground, I was immediately annoyed at how they left it like that and no one did anything about it what even infuriated me most was my friend said it had been like that for days and even the people whose house the pole was in front did nothing so it made me wonder what if children play under it and something bad happens or something worst happens what are the mai ungwas or the house owner or even the. Phcn doing about it....?

Re: Nigerians And Carelessness by ChiefSosa(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
That's Nigeria for you o. So many people with their I-don't-care attitude. They are waiting on Angel michael to come and position the pole for them. Rather than positioning the electric pole properly, you can see from the pic that someone even put another wood to support the pole, so as to delay the collapse.
Nigerians are hardly proactive, they'll rather do things at the dying minute. Go to places like delta, lagos, ogun, ondo, etc and you'll see several of such poles. When someone gets electrocuted now, that's when they'll start crying, blaming village people and maybe start taking actions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Carelessness by suffering: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
The residents have fortified the scene with the blood of Jesus. Lol. That’s enough for the average Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Professional CV Help - CV Writing Help / Locating A Great Home Cleaning Service / Roller Coaster And Milestones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.