Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Diary Of A Schizophreniac - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diary Of A Schizophreniac (209 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Schizophreniac by Doyinlykdodo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Diary of a schizophreniac
Do you know what schizophrenia is?it's a mental illness where you hear a lot of voices in your head don't try to imagine if you haven't experienced it cause it doesn't matter how wild your imaginations run you cannot but maybe you can see it through my head... after all it's not all so bad
I sustained an injury at the factory where I work before and well doctor said the shock and p.t.s.d I felt now mean I have schizophrenia.well now you know the cause
I know hear voices in my head,I found out myself and at first I thought I could hear what people were saying in their hearts with their mind like I developed a new kind of super power � well thanks to some Hollywood delicious stuff I fed my brain.cool right? No? Not yet at least until I started hearing Gods voice the devil,the holy spirit, Jesus and almost the voices of the characters from the bible� oh yeah you think I am exaggerating.well maybe you were right but it certainly did feel real to me then.
Now I am caught up in the responsibility that comes with my new power God speaks to me and I try to hide it from the devil cause once I put my bare feet on the ground and ponder what God told me,the devil hears and see through my thoughts and he uses it against God.,�I felt bad like I was Judas like I keep failing my purpose.how hard I used to cry then failing God.. well it's a lot I could tell you more I fit write a full book on dat stuff.i missed my bits of schizophrenia �� my mantra now I try to acknowledge God and I am not so much of a believer
Re: Diary Of A Schizophreniac by Digitallegendzx(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
undecided stop smoking Igbo Una no wan listen

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Schizophreniac by oxypressPlus: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Doyinlykdodo:
Diary of a schizophreniac
Do you know what schizophrenia is?it's a mental illness where you hear a lot of voices in your head don't try to imagine if you haven't experienced it cause it doesn't matter how wild your imaginations run you cannot but maybe you can see it through my head... after all it's not all so bad
I sustained an injury at the factory where I work before and well doctor said the shock and p.t.s.d I felt now mean I have schizophrenia.well now you know the cause
I know hear voices in my head,I found out myself and at first I thought I could hear what people were saying in their hearts with their mind like I developed a new kind of super power � well thanks to some Hollywood delicious stuff I fed my brain.cool right? No? Not yet at least until I started hearing Gods voice the devil,the holy spirit, Jesus and almost the voices of the characters from the bible� oh yeah you think I am exaggerating.well maybe you were right but it certainly did feel real to me then.
Now I am caught up in the responsibility that comes with my new power God speaks to me and I try to hide it from the devil cause once I put my bare feet on the ground and ponder what God told me,the devil hears and see through my thoughts and he uses it against God.,�I felt bad like I was Judas like I keep failing my purpose.how hard I used to cry then failing God.. well it's a lot I could tell you more I fit write a full book on dat stuff.i missed my bits of schizophrenia �� my mantra now I try to acknowledge God and I am not so much of a believer

You suffered traumatic brain injury, TBI. It is generally very difficult to treat.
TBI is very common and many suffer silently not knowing what to do.
In tbi there is damage to blood flow and oxygen supply is affected, brain cells will malfunction. This leads to serious mental health issues

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy, HBOT heals the brain and can make a lot of difference in this case.

Google: hbot for traumatic brain injury.

or: hbot for schizophrenia.

For further information log into our whatsapp page with number you find in our profile.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS

(1) (Reply)

Organic Herbs For Treatment Of All Types Of Ulcer / F.b.i Arrests Nigerian Doctor, Patrick Nwaokwu For Selling Fake Certificates / Black Sooth In Rivers State : Risk To The Life Of The Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.