Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

These Photos Will Make You Question Your Existence - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Photos Will Make You Question Your Existence (7164 Views)

These Photos Prove That 'craze' Did Not Start In This Generation / Have you Seen These ? [photos] / What Is That Obsessive Thought That has Taken Over Your Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Photos Will Make You Question Your Existence by Enceladus(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
arthurwillia:

People on the equator nko?

Yes. They walk sideways in respect to the other region. But all of us walk upright in our reference mainly because of gravity.
Re: These Photos Will Make You Question Your Existence by Bluewitch(f): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Crystyano:
Bluewitch!!!!

You have to let me know how crypto currency works!!!!

It's urgently necessary.....

You have to start now.......

Damn it!!!!

I don't teach directly....it's not easy...

And it's paid....

I can link you to a friend
Re: These Photos Will Make You Question Your Existence by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bluewitch:

I don't teach directly....it's not easy...

And it's paid....

I can link you to a friend

Link now!

There's no money for payment!

It's an emergency!!!!
Re: These Photos Will Make You Question Your Existence by njelrapheal: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2022
saaron:
Bunch of CGI photoshops. Space is not what NASA paints it to be. Earth is entirely a CLOSED system. Nothing comes in and nothing goes out.
By the way, the sun and the moon revolve across the earth, and they're by far much smaller than the earth.
tell them oo. The so called space station is not even in space
Re: These Photos Will Make You Question Your Existence by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
kiss tongue wink Incredible GOD i salute u may your name be highly praise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Words That Nigerians Use Daily But Do Not Exist In The Dictionary / FUOYE Offers Indigent Students ₦3.1 Million Insurance Scheme / No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.