Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? (27223 Views)

What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? / PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by StephenAtir(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2021
Efcc,dss,icpc.

Avoid correctional. Pls do.
Avoid immigration.
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by realstars: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Dss
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by emapeteum(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2021
Godwinlinus2424:
Please I need your clarity, am a guy who love military work right from childhood.
Precisely army but with the current challenging in the country now my family is not supporting me, rather they said paramilitaries jobs.

Please which one amongst Nigeria paramilitaries that is more essential and paid higher, I was given choice of DSS, IMMIGRATION, CORRECTIONAL, EFCC, ICPC, NDLEA with others please I need your urgent response.
You be ashamed of coming online seeking for advice when you're giving options by your corrupt godfather,who happen to be one those destroying this country.From the President,who is a Nigerien to your godfather are hellbent in destroying this country.Is there an advert into these paramilitary?
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Pounds217: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Godwinlinus2424:
Please I need your clarity, am a guy who love military work right from childhood.
Precisely army but with the current challenging in the country now my family is not supporting me, rather they said paramilitaries jobs.

Please which one amongst Nigeria paramilitaries that is more essential and paid higher, I was given choice of DSS, IMMIGRATION, CORRECTIONAL, EFCC, ICPC, NDLEA with others please I need your urgent response.

https://9jatoday.com/highest-paid-paramilitary-agencies-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by frankson1(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2021
almujeebe:
Ndlea, immigration and corrections are both on CONPASS grade level. Efcc, icpc and DSSbelongs to presidency. Thier salary are good. Dss is somehow shady.
If you’re looking for money as in money, go for EFCC

CUSTOMS for real money.
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by frankson1(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
You are a corrupt minded individual, you will be the type to collect bribe wen u get employed, look at all your considerations they re filled with greed, any ways, u csn go fr DSS adn tank yr stars.

EFCC may av bn okh bt with this yr corruption prone mindset u may nt last there cos u wii definitely get caught

Imagine, he's not choosing any out of the love and to make it better but for highest paid. The guy 'go thief tire' grin

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2021
DSS Dey pay scatter but it’s always secret
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2021
Ask Gumi I think he knows more....
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Quitam: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2021
EFCC then Customs
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Olzeus(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2021
Terrier99:

ICPC is blood money, Efcc can't even near it. Those ones target stinkingly rich corrupt civil servants and squeeze life out of them. Settlement is weighty and coded.
Imagine investigating a Perm Sec or two Director of Finance of a Federal Ministry. He won't want to lose his job and he will pay anything to keep the matter low.
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Moniter0: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2021
No reply
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by mkoabiola: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Godwinlinus2424:

And u think it is easy as ABC to fit into this jobs jus like that..

U are not been honest

Excpt it is from the presidency or senate president or speaker.
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by ehissi(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2021
Godwinlinus2424:

Go to DSS, I repeat go to DSS only! EFCC will frustrate you into corruption.........I repeat go to only DSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by orlaglobal234: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Olopa, I mean you should go for police or you should get Boko Haram job these two job are good for your type because those guys are making cool money like crazy
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by istifk(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2021
You have a choice of getting a job in this hard time but you are selecting on which one pay higher.
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by frank2zee: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2021
StephenAtir:
Efcc,dss,icpc.

Avoid correctional. Pls do.
Avoid immigration.

Why bro?
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by elbaraj2020(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2021
Godwinlinus2424:

Efcc...250k new entry
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by jimtemi1: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2021
That were corruption start, u are not seeking for the Job u love, it the one with lucrative pay

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Wisebird22(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2021
[quothmme author=Umartins1 post=108281804]

This is Nigeria[/quote]
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Mrbenny001: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2021
If you are corrupt join custom
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Carparts888(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2021
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW
nonxo007:
NIA
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Carparts888(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2021
BROS, what makes u think he has a godfather already? its not wise to jump into conclusion.He may be asking just to know to enable him apply for the ones he desires most and try his luck like any other Nigerian that has no connect.
emapeteum:

You be ashamed of coming online seeking for advice when you're giving options by your corrupt godfather,who happen to be one those destroying this country.From the President,who is a Nigerien to your godfather are hellbent in destroying this country.Is there an advert into these paramilitary?

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Carparts888(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2021
would you blame him? see how expensive things are in our country. Anyone would love a good paying job and not for the passion in this buhari government.
frankson1:

Imagine, he's not choosing any out of the love and to make it better but for highest paid. The guy 'go thief tire' grin
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Ginomel(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2021
adenodi002:
I will like to do all this job because i was very smart and intelligent and i love guns but i go add yahoo to my own because bombing is in my blood i don't think i can quit that work

Even i get a fucking billion job i will still do some shit because i want my money to be big

Bombing to defraud people of their hard earned money.Not even CBN. Don't worry you will soon expire.
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by plero(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, for cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order;
https:///Eo06ucBlJg31hKWbjuyGxw

Either big or small cargo, you always have a service providers to meet you request.
...well delivered
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by foreveryoung1515(f): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
deavicky:
just for clarification did u say you like the job or money?.
money is the job motivation na
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by JoshuaSG: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Most of the comments trailing this topic seem to portray the mindset of average Nigerian employee and are consistent with my view on the average worker, especially the government ones, in Nigeria.

Imagine, the op is seeking information on the monthly salary (legitimate income) earned by employees in the agencies, but most of the trailing comments rank the agencies on the basis of shady earnings by employees.

The worst part is that the op has not disproved some of these comments to, as some members always do, stress that further comments be based on the monthly salary. But can we conclude that his silence on that mean that he subtly wants info on both 'normal and abnormal' earnings?

This is consistent with my knowledge of trends about employment and productivity in the country. Many, if not most, job seekers in Nigeria are not prepared to rely on employers' regular package for jobs. They always want to make some fraudulent income at the cost to the entity, not minding whether such threatens its success or survival.

This corrupt attitude appears to have been culturalized and has been called different names (additional income, chwachwa, etc) especially in the informal sector which is next to the govt where this practice has become the norm.

This corrupt mentality is part of the unnoticed problems of investment and employment creation in the country. It has run down many promising businesses and has caused many entrepreneurs to shift from investments in profitable ventures that generate mass employment to investments in other profitable businesses with either less employment capacity or low income jobs.

These days, it is a common trend among the rich in the country to invest multi-million or billions of naira in businesses that the family can manage with little or no outside hands. In Abuja, as in many other cities in Nigeria, there is a growing number of multi-billion naira worth of filling stations, hotels, and investments in property businesses. The current trend is against the manufacturing sector which has the capacity to engage different categories of worker ranging from professionals (Accountants, Economist, Engineers, Biochemist, Micro biologist, etc) to unskilled labours.

One of the reasons for this change in trend is the fear of loss of investment due to corruption and fraud on the part of management. Some believe that the more the size of management engaged, the more the part of reinvestible profit, and even capital, is lost to stealing by employees. Remember, separation of ownership from management is more pronounced in the manufacturing sector than any other sector in business world .

The conclusion drawable from the consequence of this corrupt and fraudulent employee attitude in the country is that some of the problems confronting the national are internal and self-inflicting as they are caused by Nigerians themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by nonxo007(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Carparts888:
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW
They don't know

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Reelz: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Federal Fire service should be among but they are not paid their allowances at all..
Re: Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? by Angeldemon: 3:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Nigeria customs. Far richer than oil workers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Need To Quit My Job ? / Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? / 190 Policemen Abscond From Counter-insurgency Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.