Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas (5282 Views)

DSS Releases Lady K, One Other Detainee After 114 Days / Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered / Sex-For-Food Destroying Girls, Women In North-East IDPs Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by OEPHIUS(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
ICT: Enugu govt trains 114 indigent girls, women, boys in rural areas

The administration of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has successfully trained one hundred and fourteen (114) indigent girls, women and boys in Information Communication Technology (ICT) at the newly established State Tech Hub and Youth Innovation Centre in Obollo Afor, Udenu Local Government Area of the state.

Speaking during the graduation of the beneficiaries, the General Manager of the Obollo Afor Tech Hub and Youth Innovation Centre, Dr. Emmanuel Uba Nwani disclosed that one of the cardinal aims of Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration in establishing the centre was to empower the girl-child by exposing them to the digital world through knowledge of computer applications and other digital intricacies, to enable them to earn a living and be self-reliant in future.

Dr. Nwani who noted that the five-week training was conducted free of charge at the cost of the state government in collaboration with Tech 4 Development, explained that the pupils and women were exposed to graphic design, software development, web designing and solar energy installation, among others.

The General Manager who presented certificate of participation to the beneficiaries, urged other pupils in the area to develop interest and avail themselves of the opportunity.

“This is to host and train mostly the girl-child; not only the girl-child, but the vulnerable women and boys in the society who do not have access to modern telecommunication infrastructure.

“We train them in ICT programmes such as digital technology and digital literacy to expose them to the technology world. They were taught how to work with computer system; they were shown computer parts; they were trained on how to open some of the applications like Microsoft window; they were shown how to create email addresses; they were also trained on how to browse the internet.

“We know that presently Nigeria is working towards Computer Based Test (CBT) for all grades and the people concerned especially the people in the hinterland must be acquainted; must be knowledgeable on how to use computer system”, he said.

Also speaking, one of the facilitators, Brown Ini expressed gratitude to Gov. Ugwuanyi for establishing the programme, stressing that it will go a long way towards empowering the girl-child in ICT.

Some of the children who benefited from the training thanked Gov. Ugwuanyi for the noble achievement and promised to utilize the gains in their daily activities.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=453844216100069&id=100044234839321

1 Like

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by stevearagorn(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nice
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by AMAUCHESKY(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Is just a dream to see young once grow but why do I have this feelings towards that they will vote for an old man

1 Like

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by efeteb: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Enugu state is in the hands of God.

5 Likes

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Dshocker(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
At least half of them will grow from there

2 Likes

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Agricmoney(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
That's a good one

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by PotatoSalad(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
backbencher:
Enugu state is in the hands of God.
Must be a terrible god.
This man singlehandedly ruined Enugu under 7 years

5 Likes

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Justinlean02(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
As you guys know, I am big on Crypto Fundamentals. This market is volitile and wild. Many projects will moon and then lose energy over time. Others will sneak up on everyone, and in hindsight it will seem obvious why they succeed.
Here are the fundamentals that I look at for any project:
Brand: Dogecoin showed that a cool brand and logo go a long way, brand is more important than most think.
Community: Tokens measure underlying economy -- so the larger the community of HODLrs and Buyers, the more value. For example, Shiba Inu has a 1 million person community of buyers. Bitcoin is now probably 100x larger.
Utility: Utility adds real world demand for the token beyond voluntary adoption from community Liquidity: That comes from trading activity and being on a lot of exchanges Growth Potential: How big can the community get? How much use will it drive? Traders come behind any token that looks like it has demand and community behind it and growth potential. I think that most people in crypto do not understand crypto very well. It is such a new market. There has not been a market for creating currencies (this was a monopoly by govt and central banks until now). People confuse money (measuring tape) with economy (the thing that is being measured by money). YOU are the economy. What you value and what you do, what you buy and what you sell, is the value. Imagine 100 people with no money, simply trading goods and services through barter. The economy is what they trade. If they start using a money, that does not increase the economy, it just transfers the value of the economy into the measuring tape for convenience of trade. So now the measuring tape (money) has value because it can be exchanged for things in the real economy. For a community to use money requires a lot of TRUST. If someone can create more money than there is economy, they decrease the value of the money people hold, and people's trust in it goes down. Because central banks and government had a monopoly for SOOOOO long, they abused this to an incredible degree since we had no alternative. Enter CRYPTO CURRENCY. After the crash in 2008, trust was at an all time low, and people wanted a change. Geniuses found a way to create a money on computers that governments could not interfere with. They could not control it (they are trying every trick they can). They could not stop it (they are using every evil plan they have, and are failing miserably). So Crypto Currency is a massive success, and has slayed the old system, and the giant wounded dragon is slowly dying while lashing out in its dying gasps. smiley wink

Always check out my signature cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Naturallity: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Okay after that what's next.......
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Mko123(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
I hope all of this is not to manoeuvre our brain because all this politicians have no good intentions.

Remove the incoming election, then you realize that they are outrightly different from Santa Clause

1 Like

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Houseofglam7(f): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
undecided
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by allahIsAnIDOL: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Galatians: 4. 21. Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22. For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. 27. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. 28. Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29. But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now. 30. Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman. 31. So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

The true site of Mt. Sinai was
found over two decades ago by the archeologist Ron Wyatt. Sinai is now known to be Jebel el-Lawz on the Arabian Peninsula. It is right where the Bible has been
saying it was all along (see Galatians 4:25). However, the Saudi government has
surrounded the Mt. Sinai site with a chain-link fence and suppressed the
information, probably because of the devastating effect that discovery could have
on the validity of Islam and the Koran. If the information on that site were to be
released, it would discredit the Islamic claim that the Bible has been corrupted.
That site, the artifacts therein (and similar sites in Arabia such as Rephidim),
exactly fit the Bible's description of the Israelite wilderness wanderings. Those sites
prove the Bible to be both accurate and true. (Videos of that ancient site and many
others are available from Wyatt Archeological Research, 713 Lambert Dr. Nashville, TN 37220).

below is the picture of THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION BEING SPOKEN OF BY DANIEL which is the Dome of the Rock or Al-Aqsa mosque

Christians, be wise, for the Anti Christ is islam and no good christian will convert to islam for is is full of darkness

Zechariah: 5. 7. And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. 8. And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof. 9. Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. 10. Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? 11. And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

Here, this passage is talking about the kaaba of islam that they allegedly say was built by Ishmael and Abraham wch are all lies and fables.

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Tonyadie(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Good one though
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
That is good.
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by athaboi(f): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
You this oephius stop disgracing gburugburu

1 Like

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by seguno2: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
OEPHIUS:
ICT: Enugu govt trains 114 indigent girls, women, boys in rural areas

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=453844216100069&id=100044234839321

Has the state achieved nearly 100% enrolment of children in quality government primary and secondary schools?
What sensible person leaves leprosy to treat eczema and ringworm

1 Like

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Lemmy123(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

This is a very good thing, I hope the girls put their hearts to it; it'll help them greatly...

I wanted to learn programming, but when I jam Javascript and CSS, I turn back straight. Kudos to programmers, they're trying...

By the way, check my signature

1 Like

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by seyz91(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Go into runs fully dey use their ICT skill bomb client online to meet simp nigerians
Naturallity:
Okay after that what's next.......
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by ImoleNaija: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Make I do fem lipsrsealed
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by abobote: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
This Enugu governor enjoys doing all these little things. Capital project, zero

1 Like

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Sheriman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Continuation and appropriate funding is the main priority here because that is only what an organized Nigerian scheme always lack
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Authoreety: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
https://vimeovideo.net/5041899409305197/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus!I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by premierlead: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Audio training

2 Likes

Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nice! Development!
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by matm: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
good.but educate them against yahoo
Re: ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
If you believe that Ugwuanyi is doing any meaningful thing in Enugu, then you are a condemned idiot

(1) (Reply)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released / Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government / Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.