Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,677 members, 7,865,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Omoluabi Weeps As Kogi Assembly Speaker's Wife Passes On,describes Her As Caring - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omoluabi Weeps As Kogi Assembly Speaker's Wife Passes On,describes Her As Caring (214 Views)

Caring For Your Brain Is Just As Crucial As Caring For Your Body! / Caring For Yourself And Baby As a First Time Mum / UN Describes ‘virginity Testing’ As Human Rights Violation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoluabi Weeps As Kogi Assembly Speaker's Wife Passes On,describes Her As Caring by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
The Special Adviser to the Governor of Kogi state on Civil Service and Labour Matters, Omoluabi Bode Adeyemi has described the passing away of Mrs. Esther Kolawole, Wife of Speaker of Kogi state House of Assembly as a devastating blow and an occurrence that have left a great wound is his heart, saying the death of a great woman, faithful servant of God, caring mother and loving sister like her remains a tragic event that will be hard to forget. Omoluabi stated this in a press statement he personally signed, he said he has lost an older sister, a loving heart, a caring soul and a great child of God.

Omoluabi recounted the experience of growing up with Mrs Zainab Kolawole as a child, as very rewarding and memorable, he said Mrs Kolawole was the loving elder sister, caring older sibling that made growing up great, exciting and memorable.

"With the death of Aunty Zainab, I have lost a very loving elder sister, outstanding care giver and compassionate sibling, although we were not of same parents but Anty Zainab was around with us during my childhood, she was such a wonderful person to me, she was my Mum's preferred daughter and the most loving person, while in the university, she was the off campus older sister that would look after me, advice and pray for me. Losing her at this stage is the most devastating news that will be hard for me to forget, my siblings and I are grateful to her for all the love, companionship and sweet memories, Omoluabi said

Omoluabi says he shares in the loss and commiserate with her husband, Speaker of Kogi State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon Mathew Kolawole, her children and the entire family for the irreplaceable and unforgettable loss.

Mrs Esther Zainab Kolawole was said to have died at a Lagos Hospital after a brief illness, may her gentle and loving soul rest in peace

Re: Omoluabi Weeps As Kogi Assembly Speaker's Wife Passes On,describes Her As Caring by Kaaghoney(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Rest on
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss

(1) (Reply)

Gastric Pain; Causes, Symptoms & Fast, Permanent Organic Treatment Cameroon. / Permanent Home Remedy To Sex And Fertility Issues In Men And Women. / Countries With The Highest Covid Fatalities As At December 15/ 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.