Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) (36122 Views)

Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue / Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison / Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by headSmasher: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Komolafe89: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Everyday with it's disaster
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Elsueno: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hmm.....That old piece of junk isn't airtight. Unless there is some kind of harmful chemical or toxin in that car, it's impossible for the kids to die due to lack of oxygen...d car battery is likely flat, so it can't even auto lock.... something is fishy here

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Ihuomanice1(f): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Let them Rest in Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Treasure17(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
''When I heard the incident I rushed there like other residents, we found out some of the children were still alive, they were still breathing, we were telling them to rush them to the hospital, but they were wasting time, they didn’t do anything till it was late. By the time they eventually took the grandchild of Saliat Kazeem to the hospital, it was too late as she died on the way.”

We need to do better as a people. This attitude to lynch and burn down places cause of grievances won't take us anywhere. At least try to rescue those they felt were still breathing instead of trying to take laws into their hands. Unknown to them, the woman could have been innocent and I guess she's the only lead to arrive at a conclusion of what actually happened. How did they got in? Since they said the gate is always lock.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by ObiOkpor(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ihuomanice1:
Let them Rest in Peace

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Dike272: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Who did we offend in this country?
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Kkkem: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bad news everywhere in this country,na wa ooo,ha, tragedy in deed.
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by ipobarethieves: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
sad idiots that supposed rush the kids to hospital are busy snapping pics/destroying property sad

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
We need to do better as a people. This attitude to lynch and burn down places cause of grievances won't take us anywhere. At least try to rescue those they felt were still breathing instead of trying to take laws into their hands. Unknown to them, the woman could have been innocent and I guess she's the only lead to arrive at a conclusion of what actually happened. How did they got in? Since they said the gate is always lock. [/quote]

Since it's children, probably the lonely granddaughter wanted to play and opened it for them. Or the owner forgot it open for once and disaster struck.
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Misplaced emotions and response... Why will they want to burn the house?

The kids could have unwittingly locked themselves in....

May their souls rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yoruba people and rituals ehn 5&6
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ethanuella:
We haven't goten over Sylvester, now this?

Why should an abandoned vehicle be left unlocked in a compound where kids are? And why are the irate youths destroying the building and attacking passers by including the owner of the house? Or do they think it's her joy that the children including her grandchild died under such circumstance?

More reason why I don't let my kids out of my sight when playing despite the fact that we live alone. Pls ride your bicycle inside the house if I'm not outside with you.

Such sad news this December. Odindin 8 children!! May we not cry over our kids.
It's more a matter of prayers and education than being cautious. Children can do the most unimaginable things. While you are in another room or your attention is diverted for a few seconds, one will want to play with electricity or gas or one sharp object.

Just pray and do your best. Those parents were not necessarily careless.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by WinForever(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
That is very serious!!!

Remember that Jesus gives eternal life to His followers!

Accept Jesus into your life today!
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ethanuella:

Why should an abandoned vehicle be left unlocked in a compound where kids are? And why are the irate youths destroying the building and attacking passers by including the owner of the house? Or do they think it's her joy that the children including her grandchild died under such circumstance?

More reason why I don't let my kids out of my sight when playing despite the fact that we live alone. Pls ride your bicycle inside the house if I'm not outside with you.

The same Lagos
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Bastard1stborn: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Since Hakeem Odumosu become the CP of lagos state, na every week he dey commiserate like say na congratulations.

This is the result when most of the leading people (leaders) attain their official position through extra spiritual means. For now, na the public go dey enter am pass as the sacrificial lamb,

Na their piking or wife will be the sacrificial tool at their notable year or substantial moment of appreciation, or when they are due for promotion.

Ati jide, hakeem ati. Broda Hammed... Please reduce your soap. Make Una calm down I beg.

And the pdp god forsaken one's too, who are ready to go extra miles in order to see lagos state as a blood sucking state,make me the state become enemy of the masses, just to gain attention and opportunity from the people towards 2023 election.

Dindinrin niyin.... E stupid gan.
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Trust yellowbar Muslim on ur own peril

1 Like

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by frowland(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ethanuella:

What is wrong with leaving vehicle unlocked in my compound? In my own house kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Ethanuella: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
frowland:

What is wrong with leaving vehicle unlocked in my compound? In my own house kwa?
An ABANDONED vehicle where kid(s) are
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Scottz: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Brandonx:
How can a 9 year old child not know how to open the doors of a locked vehicle. undecided
swear say you sabi anything about motor when you de that age

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kai..it happened in my area ohh...

The gate is always locked
Me I wonder how they entered
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by hoodboy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ethanuella:

Stop being irrationally sentimental, where else should she have parked her car if not on her own property?

What happened was unfortunate, however you definitely cannot blame the car owner, unless there is evidence that she was involved in locking the children in the car

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by MaarxisGlaiback: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
A whole eight children!

Where were their mothers and fathers
and guardians all the while,

So the ritual devil blindfolded all of them till their ritual is perfected

God Forbid evil

I and my family shall never be victims
In Jesus Mighty name Amen

See story!
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nbotee:
We are jus madt in dis country.. Children trapped themselves in a parked car and irate youths are destroying windows of buildings in the said compound.
I tell you .. they resort to violence and insult @ every given opportunity!!
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Elidrisy20: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Only in Lagos, where's dictective fashooola
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Kanyol(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is painful enough to read. cry
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by frowland(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ethanuella:

My brother. It's just an accident, no one can be too cautious. They just died of negligence not about an abandoned vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by makson007: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is a great incident.. but if simple CPR was apply, some of them would have survived... Too many illiterate in the country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by molas02: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
The gate is locked always.
The age bracket is 1 - 11 years
Her grand daughter was also trapped.
Abandoned car.
This is ritual....what a wicked world
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Ethanuella: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
What is wrong with leaving vehicle unlocked in my compound? In my own house kwa? [/quote]

I never said you can not leave your vehicle unlocked in your compound. Even a dumb man knows that it's risky leaving an ABANDONED vehicle UNLOCKED in your compound, especially where kids are.
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by makson007: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
hoodboy:

Stop being irrationally sentimental, where else should she have parked her car if not on her own property?

What happened was unfortunate, however you definitely cannot blame the car owner, unless there is evidence that she was involved in locking the children in the car
but a parked car suppose to be locked in the first place.. she have a case to answer .. this is a lesson to all of us, if you can not lock your car, role down your windows a little bit.
Re: Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) by Ethanuella: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
hoodboy:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Lady Was Killed By Boyfriend After She Dumped Him In South Africa / Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.