Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) (1652 Views)

Stay Away From Campus: Again, UNICAL Suspends Prof Ndifon Over Sexual Assault / Fumigation: Katsina University Expels Snakes, Other Reptiles From Campus / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Update from SIGGY

An incident happened on Saturday afternoon as an angry beat up a suspected kidnapper after a UNIBEN student raised an alarm that she was kidnapped by the self acclaimed cultist, Siggy report.

Laura, a 100L medical laboratory science student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) was said to be returning from writing her PBB111 examination when this man accosted her.

The unknown man later identified to be William crossed Laura on her way to her hostel and ordered her to follow him. He threatened to kill her on the spot if she raised an alarm as he claims he had a gun on him. He also stated that he was caught, he would make her life in the school hard for her as he has boys all around.

With fear in Laura's mind, she followed the strange man from campus to Adolor college road. On getting to Edo boys high school at Adolor College road, the girl upon seeing a group of people raised an alarm. Williams reportedly took to his heels scaling through a fence making his way to another street.

As the noise became louder, residents joined in the pursuit and soon Williams was caught. He was severely beaten and made to confess to the crime.

The mob pounced on him in their dozens as he begs for mercy. The beating continued till Laura's father came to the scene and it was reportedly that he was already about to send the sum of a hundred thousand naira (N100,000) to the kidnapper to release his daughter.

The angry mob showed williams no mercy as he was severely brutalized before being whisked away by security personnels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuvqoMNi8kw

https://campusnews.medium.com/cultist-beaten-up-for-kidnapping-100l-uniben-student-in-edo-state-video-5399f5afb942

Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by TundeWX: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
undecided All this things sef,to what end??!!
Just to oppress ur fellow man...

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by ollymooreagain: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wahala everywhere

This country naaawaaa
Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by Ryda(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mumu man forming hardman!

Why did his boys not come out to save him

Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
This one's trap done catch nkakwu.. undecided
Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by Brandonx(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Look at his lame � method of kidnapping .

They should have killed him .
Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by Philipmems(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
It just feels like I woke up in a different dimension of life were everything is just chaotic and sad, it's like joy has been sapped out of man's existence. Can't tell whether we are evolving as a specie or devolving. Turn on the news there is nothing good happening. My only hope is that my family is good.

Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by spinna: 5:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Lol he wants to rape and intimidate the poor gal
Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by ManOfCompetence(m): 6:01am On Dec 06, 2021
Crazy things are happening
Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by Richy4(m): 6:29am On Dec 06, 2021
This story did not add up a bit

Who made the call to the "victim's father" that his daughter has been kidnapped that made him to come with the said amount he intended sending to the said kidnapper...Was the call made as she was following him along the way? who goes kidnapping on foot?

While beating him, was there any weapon(s) recovered from him? Anything at all that he can use to defend himself should there be any eventuality?

I might be wrong though but I have a feeling this might be a case of boyfriend/ girlfriend love gone wrong...

Because once kidnapping, thief, rape alarm is raised, no questions would be asked.. Angry people will do what they know best.. it's a public knowledge..

I hope she didn't capitalised on that fact to teach that boy a lesson... People should verify things first before they act... Many people are very wicked nowadays..

If indeed he's a kidnapper, then he deserves the dish he was served..
Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by 4ckyou: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2021
Richy4:

Who made the call to the "victim's father" that his daughter has been kidnapped that made him to come with the said amount he intended sending to the said kidnapper...Was the call made as she was following him along the way? who goes kidnapping on foot?

While beating him, was there any weapon(s) recovered from him? Anything at all that he can use to defend himself should there be any eventuality?

I might be wrong though but I have a feeling this might be a case of boyfriend/ girlfriend love gone wrong...

Because once kidnapping, thief, rape alarm is raised, no questions would be asked.. Angry people will do what they know best.. it's a public knowledge..

I hope she didn't capitalised on that fact to teach that boy a lesson... People should verify things first before they act... Many people are very wicked nowadays..

kidnappers already knows all details of their victims, another of his guy might have called her father to tell him what happened and for him to send the money.
Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 7:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Richy4:

Every of your supposed discovery is very wrong
Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by Richy4(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2021
4ckyou:

kidnappers already knows all details of their victims, another of his guy might have called her father to tell him what happened and for him to send the money.

Ok that's a big possibility.. since he wasn't acting alone..
I thought it was a one man show..
Re: Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) by Richy4(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Akporo1234:

Every of your supposed discovery is very wrong
Sorry what did I discover? Or were you referring to my assumption

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike May End This Week – FG / Commonwealth Scholarship Interview Conducted In Abuja Last Year / Who Has Successfully Completed Uk Distance Learning Mba Programmes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.