Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. (1276 Views)

Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket / The Jihardists Are Now Afraid And Clutching At Straws / "Pdp Is Clutching At Straws" - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by JaroMan: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So Shakarau visit to Tinubu means political milestone?
Why I laughed: I laughed because complexity of politics can only be understood by those who do nothing but politics.
Today, DSS picked up Alhaji Dambazau, What is offense? Economic Sabotage. He closed down 7 fuel stations.
Who own those stations? Political foes.
APC won't make it in 2023. The crack is irredeemable.
So whether Shakarau or Shaka Zulu visited Tinubu, the system is in trouble not the players.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by headSmasher: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
What about Nnamani begging for kunu

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by ipobarethieves: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
cool u need a good eyeglasses.How is that Dambazau,Ex Minister sad undecided? U even Dey shine teeth alone sad.That is a sign dat u go carry basket enter express Road sad.Pray.Tinubu is ur nightmare sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by Gentle034(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
shocked

If straw power finish, make dem give am thread
Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by StreetFight: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
JaroMan:
Why I laughed: I laughed because complexity of politics can only be understood by those who do nothing but politics.
Today, DSS picked up Alhaji Dambazau, What is offense? Economic Sabotage. He closed down 7 fuel stations.
So whether Shakarau or Shaka Zulu visited Tinubu, the system is in trouble not the players.

You will cry blood

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by meextassy: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
hehehe
Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by longetivity(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Las Las Na Tinubu matter go kill una grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
JaroMan:
grin

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by JaroMan: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by helinues: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ordinary Reno no fit pay you a visit.

What's the foaming of the mouth about?

Why not tell Davido to pay Atiku's visit?

Another chronic wailer, come back on the thread make we lamba you

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Just one virus destroying everything with their hatred and wide stinky mouth

Tinubu is someone Peter Obi wish to be morning day and night

Awon Ndi onion bandit thinking their opinion matters

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by Afamsi: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
I from a reliable source hear say Jubril of Sudan will be the last apc president
Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by alanto: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wow. Na like this igbos go campaign for Tinubu reach 2023? Like back to back everyday publicity? The Yoruba at large will never forget this your kind gesture. Thank you my brother. God will always bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by Ekpeitit(m): 6:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Most of us don't know if Tinubu will become president or not,what we do know is that a Biafran man will never be president of this country.
You can quote me on that.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Most of us don't know if Tinubu will become president or not,what we do know is that a Biafran man will never be president of this country.
You can quote me on that.

This we know.
Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by TooMuchStuff: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2021
Tinubu dogs are lost irredeemably forever

May God have mercy on them all

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by oyatz(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2021
JaroMan:

Okay, what is the way forward sir?
Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by oyatz(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Tinubu dogs are lost irredeemably forever

May God have mercy on them all

Okay, what's the way forward sir?
Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by helinues: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2021
oyatz:

Okay, what's the way forward sir?

You should rather ask them what's the way backward cos they have no solutions to issues

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by Amatarasha(f): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Afamsi:
I from a reliable source hear say Jubril of Sudan will be the last apc president
A....I m.....u and crew said so , North has rejected apc
Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by JaroMan: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2021
oyatz:

Okay, what is the way forward sir?
The way forward is to get the party back on track by calling back Adams Oshiomole so he can handover to the next in line in the party who will ultimately conduct congress.
The foundation is faulty.
Re: Tinubu: Clutching Of Straw Continues. by Ogbuefi2020: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
These northerners will fvck Tinubu up and still console him. The crashing of Tinubus dream was planned to happen naturally and leave the north blameless. Afonja are still learners

(1) (Reply)

Northern Youths Want President Buhari To Resign / Lol � FFK Is A Confirmed Hypocrite Hear His Christmas Message / Pantami''s Professorship Legal By Joe Abugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.