Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How Has Been The Waiting In Life For You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has Been The Waiting In Life For You? (175 Views)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Has Been The Waiting In Life For You? by zeenaman: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
From my little experience in life, I've come to realise the importance of time. Things don't happen before or after the appointed time regardless of how much we try to expedite them.
The waiting never ends for an average Nigerian. Some are lucky to have it short while to others, there seems to be no end for the waiting.
Using myself as a case study, my mates started primary school a year before me on the excuse that my hand, when crossed over my head, could not reach my ear. I had to WAIT till the coming year.

After completing my secondary school, I had to WAIT for three years before gaining admission.

Upon graduation from the University, I had to WAIT for a whole year before I was mobilized for service.
The waiting seems to be endless in life. One will wait to get a job, after getting a job, one will wait for marriage. Married, one will wait for conception again.

Though, no matter how long they wait, not everyone will get these things done in life. And some are lucky enough not to wait at all; things just fall in place for them.

Share your story. How has the waiting been for you? Remember nothing happens early or late; they happen at their time.
Re: How Has Been The Waiting In Life For You? by ZhanVeera(f): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Tbh, the waiting phase could be one of a challenge,
For me personally it was more of a growing and learning adventure,
Waited a few years before getting admitted into the university,
If I hadn't wait I wouldn't have met the great set of people and friends I have in my life today,
Money can't even stop the waiting sometimes,
Guess we just have to accept that waiting is a part of life,
Everyone must experience waiting, what you do in your time of waiting will either Mar or make you.

Still WAITING for my project topic to approved Sha.
Re: How Has Been The Waiting In Life For You? by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 06, 2021
The waiting has been really fair to you. I've always had to wait extra time for everything, but at the end I always get the best

(1) (Reply)

Ats Destinaire Reviews In Sector -1 Greater Noida West. / Update: Lagos Corps Graduate Holder Found Diving In Lagos Lagoon / Osanebi Supporters Celebrates End Of Year In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.