Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Help Me With Procedure To Report A Fraudulent BIZ Partner To UAE Authority - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me With Procedure To Report A Fraudulent BIZ Partner To UAE Authority (406 Views)

Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE / Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video / Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Procedure To Report A Fraudulent BIZ Partner To UAE Authority by dhope: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
This person needed money to do a business few months ago and due to our past rapport, I decided to help him get a loan and he promised to pay back as usual. I was very aware he used the money to supply some materials for an organization(tertiary private school) and when the payment was delayed, he told me he has to go there and sort out things to get his money. Suddenly I discovered his line wasn't going through. The next thing was to pick his WhatsApp call and he told me he has landed in Dubai for greener pastures on October 5.
Our conversation was still smooth as he used to assure me constantly that he would settle the debt which was due for payback by October ending. He has failed to keep his promise and neither picking my calls nor replying my WhatsApp chat(after reading) again since 3weeks.
I am aware he was given visiting visa from Benin Republic and would like to report him to UAE authority for possible repatriation because his stay to work overthere is illegal. My only option remains to see him coming back since he has chosen to behave this way.
How can I report this case to get swift reaction from UAE to send him back home?
Re: Help Me With Procedure To Report A Fraudulent BIZ Partner To UAE Authority by dawnomike(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Repatriating him will not bring you your money...
Re: Help Me With Procedure To Report A Fraudulent BIZ Partner To UAE Authority by anthonyuncle(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
the tse tse fly have perched on the testicles
Re: Help Me With Procedure To Report A Fraudulent BIZ Partner To UAE Authority by ednut1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Reporting him wont bring back your money. He may even come back to Nigeria to assassinate you

(1) (Reply)

Largest Mall In Nigeria / The Ikeja City Mall - Walking Tour Https://youtu.be/m / BREAKING: Emirates Resumes Flight Operations To Nigeria Feb. 5 / The American Dreams Africans Need To Know: Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.