Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) (19935 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) / 300MW Power Plant In Lagos Built By UAE (Photos) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2021

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ARRIVES ABUJA AFTER HIS OFFICIAL TRIP TO DUBAI, UAE FOR THE EXPO 2021 DUBAI DEC 5, 2021

The presidential aircraft converying the president and members of his entourage landed at the Presidential Wing at the Nnamdi Azkiwel International airport at about 05:30pm The president was received by other top government officials.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1472242833158815&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Ryda(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Welcome where bread.

The country still dey the way you left it sir, I trust you came back with more damages sir

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
He is welcom back

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Karlovych: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
embarassed He should have stayed back there, his return will be short-lived as he will look for another country to travel to.

39 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2021

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Welcome back home Bubu

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Wana69: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
From better country back to shit hoe they are mismanaging

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
he's better off....

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by dynicks(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Zombies right now!!

Hiyaaaaaa!! Our Capone is back!!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Daddy oyoyo embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mtewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
IRONMAN with NINE lives is back, make wailing wailers continue from were they stopped since he left Naija.
PMB your dot nation cannibalized on two of your security agents & recorded the evil acts for the world to see, kindly grant justice to these victims & their families too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Nezzjnr: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ajala the Traveller is back cool

Predict Buhari next trip and win a Big Cow on behalf of Seun cheesy

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by larryeffizy1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
So who him return help.... Mthewww

Npee ko ma return...
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nice Achievement......
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
The slayer of Igbos...

Next.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by SIawomir: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Foolish man

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Came back to do what cry cry
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by ZendayaColeman(f): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ajala the lifeless bigot in Aso Rock is back.

Mr failure eyan MANNAvulturegrills

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Someone should help ask Mr president, if he saw any cow on road in UAE.
Dumbest president.

23 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by EyenNtokon: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
The most WORKING PRESIDENT I love this man
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by adecz: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
undecided

❌❌
The man who is helpless in solving
problems in his own country, is always
junketing Upandan, all over the world
to go and 'solve' global problems..☹️☹️

Always looking sober when returning
back.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Afamsi: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ok. chief tourist of the federation is back.. I have stopped believing that travelling is part of learning since Bubu became Nigeria's president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Rexwalters1: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed He should have stayed back there, his return will be short-lived as he will look for another country to travel to.
Why worry look to the future, the Vice President is been groomed, Baba is on his way out, see the world Mr President, pay no heed to the wailers, damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by tillaman(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
sad
Welcome back President Ajala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by wazobiam05: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Shame on all Nigerians!
Shame on all of us because we chose a Mannequin to lead over 180 million wise, healthy, and productive people.

Those who voted this man in 2015 are pardoned, but those who did the same in 2019 will reap the fruit of their selfishness and foolishness �
Come to think of it Jonathan's government with it's kleptomaniac Dizeani and BMW Stella Oduah led us to say "enough is enough", we need a Messiah.

Nigeria may never be great again, am sorry.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by pauladonis(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1472242833158815&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

The touring President Buhari himself.

Nairaland, please stop changing what I type. I didn't type President Buhari, I typed dullard.inho...

I don't know who needs to see this but I wrote a small book on freelancing.

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hmm good to know
He suppose stay there nah
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Highman1900(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Welome back my beloved president,how i wish you can continue ruling this blessed country with lazy youth...
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Ryda(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Ajala the lifeless bigot in Aso Rock is back.

Mr failure eyan MANNAvulturegrills

Is this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article / Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' / Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.