Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Peugeot Boxer And Ford Transit Vans For Sale. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot Boxer And Ford Transit Vans For Sale. (675 Views)

Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / Volkswagen And Ford Form Global Alliance To Make Pickups, Evs And Vans / Robot Dogs In Driverless Vans Are The Delivery System Of The Future - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot Boxer And Ford Transit Vans For Sale. by BrightForYou(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Peugeot Boxer 2005 model and Ford Transit 2009 model are available for sale.

They are foreign used and are in great condition.

Location is Lagos.

Interested buyer can DM me or reach me on zero 8 zero 5 four 5 eight three 6 four 8 for the prices.

Thanks.

Re: Peugeot Boxer And Ford Transit Vans For Sale. by BrightForYou(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Still available.

Price is friendly.
Re: Peugeot Boxer And Ford Transit Vans For Sale. by eherbal(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
BrightForYou:
Still available.

Price is friendly.
friendly enough to hide it

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Tell Us A Classic Car You Would Love To Own. Share And Comment Below. / My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm / Please What's The Different Between Matrix 4WD And FWD And The Likely Problem It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.