Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,898 members, 7,863,091 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

It's not a crime to be successful in Nigeria. Hence, high crime rates everywhere - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It's not a crime to be successful in Nigeria. Hence, high crime rates everywhere (197 Views)

Lets reduce High Crime Rates Everywhere. / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp / High Crime Rate And Policing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's not a crime to be successful in Nigeria. Hence, high crime rates everywhere by JoeNL22(m): 2:17am On Dec 06, 2021
JUST THINK ABOUT IT!
Imagine A Nigeria where if you are not successful before the end of 2021, You be sentenced for life with hard labour. People won't be making their selves available to be used by the devil(evil people, not the actual devil) to perpetuate horrendous crimes against humanity.

Thank you for allowing me to use this Great medium to convince and not confuse you that it is a horrible, terrible and dreadful CRIME NOT!, i repeat NOT!! to be successful before 2021 runs out.
Do you want to be successful
Re: It's not a crime to be successful in Nigeria. Hence, high crime rates everywhere by phenase(m): 3:44am On Dec 06, 2021
angry
Re: It's not a crime to be successful in Nigeria. Hence, high crime rates everywhere by phenase(m): 3:47am On Dec 06, 2021
angry ASK YOUR PRESIDENCY AND YOUR GOVERNMENT, I WAS THEM THAT TAUGHT US CORRUPTION. DON'T ASK ME ABOUT " IT" I KNOW WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN grin

(1) (Reply)

Zailani Mourns Kaduna Assembly Member Killed By Bandits, Says He Was Dynamic / . / Abba Kyari May Get Harsh Judgement If NDLEA Act If Followed Strictly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.