Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Jesus Is Coming Back Again. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Back Again. (119 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Back Again. by oluade11: 2:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Mt 24: 26 - 27

So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even…

Yes, Jesus is coming back. It may be today, it may be tomorrow or beyond.

Definitely, He is coming back for His own.

He said it and will definitely do it.

The first time He came was with all humility.

He was born in a manger and grew up subject to His parent and others but this time around, He is coming as a king and as the captain of the host of God's army.

Are you ready for His second coming.

Do you belong to Him

Have you given your life to Jesus.

Remember John 3:16 which reads for God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son Jesus, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Do you believe in Him or do you belong to the group that mock the theory of a saviour and His second coming.

That was how it happened during the era of Noah.

People were running after everything except the only thing that matters which is the salvation of their soul and ultimately heaven.

They were getting married, running after money, political appointment, degrees, titles and all sorts but they forget God.

The same thing is happening now.

Jesus told Martha, Mary had chosen the one that matters and no one can take it from her.

She choose Jesus over food!

Which one have you chosen?

Also don't forget, Jesus is coming again for His own.

I leave you with the word be prepared for His coming and the scripture:

John 14 vs 1-3:

Let not your heart be troubled.
Believe in God, believe also in Me.

In my Father's house, there are many mansions. I go to prepare a place for you.

I will come and receive you into myself.

Jesus is coming again.

Not as a Lamb but as a lion.
Be prepared.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Pope 2 Days Ago / Coping With Crises (1) / Give Up On Some Things In Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.