Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks (25412 Views)

Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Oblongata: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
wirinet:

What do you mean misyarn? Are you saying calling the parents to commiserate the family for the loss of their student who happens to be a student of the school will amount to misyarn? So the teacher that called to sympathise with the father was misyarning?

This shows how much the school value their students.

Father: Hello! Who's on the line?

Owner: it's the Owner of Dowen school

Father: oh, the killers of my son?

Owner: we didn't kill your son sir

HEADLINE NEWS: Dowen owner says they are not responsible for Student's death!

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Poopypants:
the media is the only thing keeping this news and justice slightly alive ..
Lolz.. If I hear, let another need come. The Media will move they go with the flow. Wetin concern them?
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
JOemmy:
is

So the owner can't even call the father to console him at this difficult moment will they used it against the owner in court?
You don't know any statement can be used against you in the court of law
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
andyanders:
Exactly. The management of the schl should be held responsible as they are accomplice to the crime.
Those boys should have been arrested by now and tried as adults.
unless they are 18 which I doubt, na juvenile house straight
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
I always tell people dont go to these elite schools if you re not in the clique, having the funds to pay their school fees is no guarantee.
Am sure those who murdered the boy are in overseas now, the father will just have to lick his wounds,
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by ps3o(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
There's more to this issue if it's properly investigated.

JoyReportsOnlin:
The father of the deceased pupil Sylvester Omoroni, has revealed that he’s yet to receive a call from the owner of Dowen College.

In an interview with Arise news, the aggrieved man disclosed that till this moment the house master, owner of the school and other heads of the institute haven’t called to console him over the death of his son.

He further stated that it’s only the JSS1 teacher that called to check up on him. In addition, he noted that the only time he spoke with the principal was when she called to express displeasure over the fact that he shared photos of the deteriorated state of the boy online.

Mr Oromoni who couldn’t control his emotions broke down in tears as he narrated how his son struggled before giving up the ghost.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah3aqJddsu0
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by wirinet(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oblongata:

Owner: I am sorry for the death of Sylvester. His death came to me as a huge shock. The police and school management are carrying out a thourogh investigation on what really happened. At the end of the investigations, I promise you that anybody found culpable or negligent would be punished.

Once again accept my personal condolences. May our Lord Jesus Christ give you the strength to bear the loss.

HEADLINE NEWS: Dowen owner makes condolence call to Sylvester's father. Vows to punish anyone found culpable.

Unless you think the owner herself is culpable or responsible for the murder.

Now why was there no sensational headline when the class teacher called the father to console him?

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Oblongata: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
wirinet:

Owner: I am sorry for the death of Sylvester. His death came to me as a huge shock. The police and school management is carrying out an investigation on what really happened. At the end of the investigations, I promise you that anybody found culpable or negligent would be punished.

Once again accept my personal condolences. May our Lord Jesus Christ give you the strength to bear the loss.

HEADLINE NEWS: Dowen owner makes condolence call to Sylvester's father. Vows to punish anyone found culpable.

Now why was no sensational headline when the class teacher called the father to console him?
My brother seriously it can go any direction. The best is to play safe until investigation is concluded before any call and apologies. Right now every one is watching their every move and these bloggers ain't helping. They can easily twist narrative just for a few traffic.
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by ppogba: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
MadamExcellency:
The management of the school is not fully responsible for whatever happens in the school.

How many times do Dangote call hundreds of people killed by his trucks every year?

Sentimentalism apart. The owner of the school is like ordinary shareholder who may not be involved in setting policies and regulations.

You are wrong.Ma.
Maybe you need to check the dictionary meaning of the word management before you can conclude on whether they are responsible for what goes on in the school or not.
On the issue of Dangote, it is always good to compare an orange to an orange and not an orange to a mango. With all due respect, your comparison with Dangote is illogical.
Owner of the business is like a shareholder? What business class did you learn this from? Owner of the school not involved in setting policies and regulations?
It seems you are in love with throwing big, big words without knowing their meaning.
Always educate yourself before commenting on some topics.
With lots of love.
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by wirinet(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oblongata:
My brother seriously it can go any direction. The best is to play safe until investigation is concluded before any call and apologies. Right now every one is watching their every move and these bloggers ain't helping. They can easily twist narrative just for a few traffic.
It can't go either way. Calling someone to console him/her is no admission of guilt in any court in the world. It has no bearing whatsoever on the criminal or civil case.
In fact during the court case, showing human sympathy can sway a judge to either find the school itself not guilty or to reduce punishment even if some of it's officials have been found culpable. It will also swing public opinion in this era of social media, which will help the battered image of the school.
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Hkff: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Why
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Freedom34: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
abbeyfel:
Go and sit down somewhere jare! I saw the video of the boy in pain before he died. With all the cry of agony, I saw some idiots just saying rubbish and touching him like that will relieve his pain. Boy that should have been taken to the hospital straight from school! You took him home only to watch him die! You are even doing posthumous birthday for such a young boy who just died mysteriously! I don't pity you one bit! I only mourn the young, beautiful soul that is gone!
Theres sth really fishy abt DT family.
The other day d mother was alleged to be planning to protest, then two days ago na to jolly birthday party for the pikin wey juss die.
As in ehn, d thing wey dey my mind ehn, let me just keep silent!

Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Freedom34: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oblongata:

Ur head is there!
Diswan wey d parents/relatives juss dey try hold on to anything holdable to 'assuage' their emotions, na so e go be las-las.

Moreover, d discussion will most definitely be recorded and d next tin na to share am for social media, which will definitely lead to another round of dragging!
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by abbeyfel: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Freedom34:

Theres sth really fishy abt DT family.
The other day d mother was alleged to be planning to protest, then two days ago na to jolly birthday party for the pikin wey juss die.
As in ehn, d thing wey dey my mind ehn, let me just keep silent!
I'm telling you! They are just kinda weird undecided
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by abbeyfel: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
MadamExcellency:
The management of the school is not fully responsible for whatever happens in the school.

How many times do Dangote call hundreds of people killed by his trucks every year?

Sentimentalism apart. The owner of the school is like ordinary shareholder who may not be involved in setting policies and regulations.
Wait till it happens to you. Then you can come back and typed this empty words you just typed now!
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by QueTeddy: 4:42am On Dec 07, 2021
wirinet:

Owner: I am sorry for the death of Sylvester. His death came to me as a huge shock. The police and school management are carrying out a thourogh investigation on what really happened. At the end of the investigations, I promise you that anybody found culpable or negligent would be punished.

Now why was there no sensational headline when the class teacher called the father to console him?

He was a student of the school who died. Was that taken into account?
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2021
MartinsD12:

That's a nonsensical view point , we are talking of human life been bullied to death here , nothing stops that Dr Phillips from giving a call to the family to say he is sorry about what happened assuring them that justice will be served which means he has nothing to cover up about the son's death.

Mr Man once you say you're sorry in a situation such as this you've already admitted liability in a case that could potentially end up in court thus you have already jeopardized your legal defence!
Re: The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks by DeipTruth(f): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2021
zedegit:

Does your family celebrate posthumous birthdays for your grandma and grandpa?
for my grandma (from mama side) we do, they woman was indeed an angel on earth.

We celebrate her life cause she lived a fulfilled life.

Four UNILAG Students Jailed For Cult Activities / OAU 3.8million Saga: Lamba Beat Me Two Times – VP Retorts / Federal Poly Bauchi Admission List