Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) (15345 Views)

Wizkid Wins 2 MOBO Awards, Breaks African Record. / MOBO Awards: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For Best International Act In 2020 / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by IbadeHQ: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
KingAzari:
Music is dead!
This kid that sounds like a drunken teenager waking up from bad hangover.

No Kee person wit laugh na.

1 Like

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
KingAzari:
Music is dead!

God bless you.
I am a lover of music and I surely have ears for good music notes.
I see lots of flaws in her notes and pitches.
I know it's not easy to get to this point tho and she would greatly improve over time sha.

But with the hypes and buzz created around her I definitely expected more.

3 Likes

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jidemoo:
She have truly benched Anty Tiwa
hanty tiwa benched herself with small carrot grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Raychee(f): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Boring
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wollinestro:
I sure say wizzy no go get mind near am grin
Get mind near who? Lol.
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Dairys1234: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
smiley
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Godwin25king: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
shigishege:
How much I fit buy this girl

15eth grin

1 Like

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Raychee:
Boring
Because you are boring
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy
KingAzari:
Music is dead!
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy
JackDaAlienz:
I don't see the hype about this tems

She is just an average chic
Nothing special
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by yusluvad(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Well done girl...
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Fr33born(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nawa o. So people actually enjoyed this...

Well, she's just beautiful and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by nedekid: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na this heavy hips wizzy Wan carry? shocked
Just 1 thigh weigh pass starboy ohh undecided
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by greypencils: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tems, Tiwa, Sheyi Shay, Simi, Yemi Alade,
Teni, Ayra Starr - Omo Yoruba ni mi o, Swagger!

2 Likes

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Fr33born(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jidemoo:
She have truly benched Anty Tiwa

Are you being serious here? Bench Tiwa with this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Hypnotise: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
money121:
Seen
Chief of yoruba demons

1 Like

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by atiku07(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Walahi me no see wetin wey this thing dey sing o? she just use wizzy star take comot head but e get where e fit carry her reach.
How on earth can someone compare TIWA with this drunken sailor
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Germi9: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Aboby dis girl heavy for back ooh
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by redcliff: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
if to say this girl destinu dey tiwa hand, she for don kill am since. lol. women can never support echother after them go dey talk feminist power, future is femail.
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by redcliff: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
atiku07:
Walahi me no see wetin wey this thing dey sing o? she just use wizzy star take comot head but e get where e fit carry her reach.

Tems is a more mature singer than Tiwa. This is Fact. Tiwa is just more experienced. Tiwa has a good voice too

1 Like

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Soffyh(m): 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mumu people plenty for this Nairaland sha, u see ur fellow Nigerian doing something great internationally,something u no fit do, do u know how many musicians in Uk before she got the chance to perform? What’s good music u see again for this world,even in America 80% singer there sings gangster trash,instead for u to praise ur country person, u started looking for good music,which one u produce out before ?if u can say that here if you get grace to be in Uk u will still be downgrading her in British midsts embarassed all because she is not igbo? this igbo go hate on WIZZ tems but vibe well with burna boy, burna that’s most of his lifestyle is always with yorubas in Lagos always with Rahman jago crew

We need to unite for 9ja to be great
U can hardly know tribes dey Southafric?ghana

1 Like

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by proxillin(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
boring...

no good voice

singing out of tone..

only bumbum and wizkid paying bills

nothing to see here..

The babe who sang "vibe killer" is dope

she is blessed meeeen
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by dodoatirice: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
E sure me say wuzkid don furk this babe see something

Wo boshey rannn parri

This girl and that her phat ass wey she no dey gree show go don collect baba gbola ajeh

Wizkidcarry you put for song e go Bleep you na so e dey do

E taok wetin e wan do for the song.

Wangere wa oya baba wa jogede wooowo

Shebi na me we de mess up your mind

Your body talk to me naice

1 Like

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by smartr: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nigerians can hate sha. Tufia.
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Towma(f): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
dodoatirice:
E sure me say wuzkid don furk this babe see something

Wo boshey rannn parri

This girl and that her phat ass wey she no dey gree show go don collect baba gbola ajeh

Wizkidcarry you put for song e go Bleep you na so e dey do

E taok wetin e wan do for the song.

Wangere wa oya baba wa jogede wooowo

Shebi na me we de mess up your mind

Your body talk to me naice

That picture always makes me laugh grin
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by abbeyfel: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I don't see the hype about this tems

She is just an average chic
Nothing special
You obviously don't have the thing to talk on matters like this! You must be an illiterate entertainment wise to say this undecided

1 Like

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
anewchapter:
Wizkid dey give this girl levels. Follow who know road o.

Right!!!
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
atiku07:

The "drunken sailor" is on her way to win Grammy. Keep hating!
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:
This girl is really doing well for herself..... I just love her vibe, especially at the beginning of the song.... She looks like one crazy sexy girl that can make you worship her all day....

The beginning of this song makes me want to cry because that's the type of song I want to be singing... embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

You're too emotional. undecided
Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by Bvmsson(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're too emotional. undecided

Nah..... I'm not.... I just love to connect with songs to tell a better story.

1 Like

Re: Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:

Nah..... I'm not.... I just love to connect with songs to tell a better story.

Well, our emotional capabilities are different.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSquare - Alingo / Shatta Wale – Timaya (timaya Diss) [audio] / D'banj's Upcoming Album KingDonCome Out On 25th Of August. See Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.