Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers (431 Views)

Osinbajo Wins Hearts Of Royal Fathers, Politicians, Business Leaders, & Others / Osita Okechukwu Replies Tinubu: ‘Osho-Virus’ Behind APC Crisis / Udom Emmanuel Buys SUVs For Royal Fathers In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by plaindealer: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2021
Traditional rulers from Badagry Division of Lagos State have pledged their total support for the All Progressives Congress (APC), following the emergency of Mr Cornelius Ojelabi as the Lagos party Chairman.

The royal fathers pledged the commitment in Lagos in a communique issued at the end of a parley organised by the Lagos APC Chairman-elect, Mr Cornelius Ojelabi, for traditional leaders from the division.

Reading the communique after the meeting, Mr Tolani Sule, Assistant Secretary, Badagry Division Leaders’ Forum, said that the royal fathers thanked APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, for Ojelabi’s emergence as APC Chairman in the state.

“The entire kingdoms in Badagry Division recognise and appreciate the goodness in the choice of our son, Hon. Cornelius Ojelabi, as the Chairman of APC in Lagos State.

“We resolved that we are strongly behind the All Progressives Congress. The entire traditional leaders from Badagry Division pledged our continuous support for the ruling APC.

“We are grateful for all the developmental projects ongoing in our division, and we call for more,” Sule read.

He said that the meeting would hold at least once every year.

“We also agreed that there should be unrestricted communication between Obas and governments,” he said.

Speaking after the meeting, the traditional leaders promised to mobilise support for APC in the 2023 general elections.

Oba Momodu Afolabi-Ashafa, the Onijanikin of Ijanikin Kingdom, told newsmen that the meeting availed the royal fathers the opportunity to understand more about the party and the government.

He called on the party to do more for the Badagry Division, saying that efforts should be intensified to complete Lagos-Badagry Expressway, among others projects.

Prince Rabiu Oluwa, the APC apex leader, Badagry Division, and the APC West Senatorial Leader, said that, with the choice of Ojelabi, the party would be better.

Princess Adebisi Sosan, a former Lagos State Deputy Governor, said that the royal fathers had to rise up and support the party with the ceding of the party’s topmost seat to the division.

“This is the party Obas must put in everything to cooperate with.

“No matter the challenges anyone is going through, we need to stand and identify with this party and make this party to be successful,” she said.

In his remarks, Ojelabi, thanked Tinubu, Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu and other APC leaders for the mandate.

He said that he would need the support of all, including the traditional institution to succeed

“Charity begins at home, I am from Babagry Division and I think it is important to come and present myself to my people and appreciate their commitment and prayers in the course of attaining this position.

“That particular mandate belongs to them. I am only holding the mandate for them. I am soliciting their support. Badagry Division must invest in APC in terms of votes,” he said.

No fewer than 30 royal fathers attended the occasion.
https://twitter.com/pmnewsnigeria/status/1467751680292712449

Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by headSmasher: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Where is Obi of Onitsha
Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by Aufbauh(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2021
You can't drag Lagos grassroot support with Asiwaju Tinubu no matter anyone's political sagacity.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by vedaxcool(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021
BAT ground work done set finish. Waiting for the garbage crumb beggars to come out of the wood works.
Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by Asgard73: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Who cares ...

Swagga already said the whole Yoruba nation is behind Tinubu..
Why all the noise again?

Tomorrow Mushin traditional rulers will come ..Yoruba will celebrate
Next
Ikorudu.. then Epe .. somolu .. oOTa .. all Yoruba traditional rulers..

See wahala

And Yoruba will come and make noise with each Yoruba endorsement

Desperation of a nation
Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by Ryda(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2021
If he likes let his village people be for him, that is his personal problem.

How people still take them greedy politicians seriously in Nigeria still baffles me.

Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by Malory: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2021
vedaxcool:
BAT ground work done set finish. Waiting for the garbage crumb beggars to come out of the wood works.
No sense expected
Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by plaindealer: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2021
headSmasher:
Where is Obi of Onitsha

In his onisha village under the rulership of ipob terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by plaindealer: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2021
vedaxcool:

Malory:
No sense expected

Den don land already.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by vedaxcool(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2021
plaindealer:

My brother grin grin grin cheesy
Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by vedaxcool(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Malory:
No sense expected

Thank for telling me who you are.
Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by mrkunlex(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2021
That is great, we yoruba must unite and stand with our own, yoruba man for 2023 and nothing can stop it insha allah
SWAGA 2023
God bless yorubaland

1 Like

Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2021
mrkunlex:
That is great, we yoruba must unite and stand with our own, yoruba man for 2023 and nothing can stop it insha allah
SWAGA 2023
God bless yorubaland

Hehehehe
As long as whoever rules us is a Nigerian, we should support him/her. One Nigeria for life
Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by Malory: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2021
plaindealer:

All this hyping just for a few shekels. Power of crumbs
Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by plaindealer: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2021
Malory:
All this hyping just for a few shekels. Power of crumbs

All your ameboism and silly errand over Tinubu just for 1 kobo that can not even buy you a bowl of akpu..

Sad for you...grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by Malory: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2021
plaindealer:

All your ameboism and silly errand over Tinubu just for 1 kobo that can not even buy you a bowl of akpu..

Sad for you...grin
Even the crumbs you are getting can't buy you enough meth reason why you are always buying on credit to pay at the end of every month
Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by headSmasher: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2021
plaindealer:

In his onisha village under the rulership of ipob terrorists.

Chaiiiiiiii the king is subjected to his subjects, what a life when ants are swallowing the lizard, God punish devil.
Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2021
headSmasher:
Chaiiiiiiii the king is subjected to his subjects, what a life when ants are swallowing the lizard, God punish devil.
I'm watching you
Re: We Are Strongly Behind APC, Tinubu – Badagry Royal Fathers by headSmasher: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'm watching you
Are you a boy or a girl

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Objects To Auction Of Nelson Mandela’s Cell Key / IPOB: I WAS INVITED BY BRITISH GOVT FOR QUESTIONING – UCHE MEFOR - NEWS.BAND / What Happened To The Trains Fashola Went To Inspect In 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.