Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? (27324 Views)

4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun / ‘747,853 Females Among 1,090,233 Nigerians On HIV Treatment’ / Where Can I Get An HIV Treatment Center In Porthacourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Jman24(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Smithkline200:
Can I advise you?

Do not go for the ARV…. Anytime you skip or miss the dosage, the viral load increases.

Start fruit therapy.. immune boasting fruits like Garlic, Brocolli, Spinach, Almond, Orange, PawPaw, Watermelon, Apple, Grape, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Avocado, Banana and Pineapple. They have strong photochemical that build up immune system.

Also make bitter Lola your friend. It has anti-oxidation power to suppress viral loads.

Above all, live normal. Trust me… your next test will appear negative especially at this early discovery.

Do this and leave that AVR….

You are right
So many things are really going on in the world, just that people who are more vocal about this hidden truth are targeted. That's why at times we join the popular chorus in public to stay safe from harm.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Fourwinds: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
baby124:
Make una de use condom o. If one day these western countries decide to stop HIV aid, how will you survive. Don’t depend on the fact that you can manage it. It’s best not to have it in the first place. E no de show for face. Use condom at all times and avoid MouthAction till tests are carried out at a government hospital.

Dem go hear...dem like to dey bang the pvssy raw like craze especially these teenagers...
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by DrinkWater10: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
buygala:

You wey go school...

Go get HIV so you can enjoy the retrovirals grin
Stop being insensitive.
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Fmanny(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
buygala:
Hmmmmm....see wahala

If the HIV itself does not kill, the toxicity of the constant retroviral drugs will damage the kidneys, liver and God knows what elsesad

All ways now lead to express cry

Modified...to all those quoting me and telling me I know nothing about what I am talking about...

Please feel free to go get HIV because according to you guys, the retrovirals have no side effect...

It's basic medical knowledge that the kidney purifies whatever is ingested...and when the kidney keeps being overworked by purifying daily ingested drugs, it's just normal it will run into problems sooner or later and allow the toxins in these drugs into the bloodstream...and na dia the raggae go turn to blues

I personally know some people who are living in Nigeria with HIV and the honest truth is that it's not funny for them...strict dieting and compliance with drug dosage, all sorts of precautions to be taken before having sex or even conceiving, and a slow but sure decline in normal immune function...small sickness wey on a normal, no suppose disturb you go kpai you sad

Forget what Mainstream media brainwashes you with. .these HIV guys are sitting on a time bomb...

Life is already hard enough without having to deal with daily drug intakes and immune supplements...HIV is actually a death sentence....sooner or later
you are just stupid

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Theunderman: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
buygala:
Hmmmmm....see wahala

If the HIV itself does not kill, the toxicity of the constant retroviral drugs will damage the kidneys, liver and God knows what elsesad

Modified...to all those quoting me and telling me I know nothing about what I am talking about...

Please feel free to go get HIV because according to you guys, the retrovirals have no side effect...

It's basic medical knowledge that the kidney purifies whatever is ingested...and when the kidney keeps being overworked by purifying daily ingested drugs, it's just normal it will run into problems sooner or later and allow the toxins in these drugs into the bloodstream...and na dia the raggae go turn to blues

I personally know some people who are living in Nigeria with HIV and the honest truth is that it's not funny for them...strict dieting and compliance with drug dosage, all sorts of precautions to be taken before having sex or even conceiving, and a slow but sure decline in normal immune function...small sickness wey on a normal, no suppose disturb you go kpai you sad

Forget what Mainstream media brainwashes you with. .these HIV guys are sitting on a time bomb...

Life is already hard enough without having to deal with daily drug intakes and immune supplements...HIV is actually a death sentence....sooner or later
All I see here is that you are ignorant, and you stigmatise HIV patients, most HIV drugs have less side effects, and HIV does not require constant dieting. HIV drugs well taken makes you become undetectable, even by a common rapid test. HIV is not a death sentence any more. New long last HIV drugs which are injectables have been brought new and will only take time for it to reach Africa, so to all HIV patients out there, there's no be big deal with HIV as it can be managed, and soon a functional cure could be out

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by OBUA12345: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yes u can get it, am a pharmacy I work with Diadem consult here in rivers state. D drug is free of charge. Dm

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Chinny024(f): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Orogbum health centre at garrison...i.e Ogbunabali health centre....

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Speeedy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Visit any Government hospital ( Teaching, General,PHC... Ask of Special clinic,HTS or M and E Unit. They will enrol you on treatment. But you have to be there very early because of the crowd. Clinics run Monday to Wednesday in most government facilities.
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Megabig: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Skibofire:
bros you say constant headache for 8months? I dey get this particular headache this days and it’s unlike me to get things like this
Doesn’t mean you hiv positive, that’s my own symptom, infact there is no treatment I didn’t do, migraine etc until I did the test and figured I was positive, after I started drugs, the Mugu disappeared. It’s always good to do your test, I’m lucky pills are accessible, the headache was mostly on one side of my head, sometimes I just feel like dying because it. Just do your test and if not positive… then continue looking for ways to cure your migraine…. At least that’s out of the way

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Digitallegendzx(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
aribitoye:

your glucose is +, check yourself for diabetes or pre-diabetes.. be careful of sugar and carbs henceforth. cheers
thanks ..I tried all I can to read that dr handwriting I no fit
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2021
buygala:
Hmmmmm....see wahala

one of the greatest basketballer of all time Magic Johnson has been living with HIV since 1991 that's roughly 30 years now. If what u r claiming is true this nigga go don die teytey. Malaria kills people more than HIV.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Hisxlency01: 1:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by NotGej: 2:21am On Dec 07, 2021
positivelad:
hello guys

i just discovered that im hiv positive, so i am looking for a hospital where i can get free hiv treatment in riverstate (i heard the government made it free in some hospitals)

does anyone have any idea ? please comment below

Go to any general hospital close to your location and enquire.
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Jeffy1206(m): 4:00am On Dec 07, 2021
This is why you need to protect yourself... Stigmatisation kills faster than the disease sad... lipsrsealed
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by wealthgoddess: 4:54am On Dec 07, 2021
buygala:
Hmmmmm....see wahala

and you decided to say all these on a public forum? you are a waste to the stupid mother that begat you.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Alusiizizi(m): 5:21am On Dec 07, 2021
buygala:
Hmmmmm....see wahala

Honest and blunt post.
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Nigeriadondie: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2021
wizdooarchy3:
I dey com mak i ask Godwin...
Stupidity is when you don’t know when to joke
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Theevilone(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Liverpoolfc:
Get oral quick and do it by yourself at home. Read through the counseling section first

I think I have read about it before, how much is it and where can one get it ?
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Theevilone(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Smithkline200:
Can I advise you?

Do not go for the ARV…. Anytime you skip or miss the dosage, the viral load increases.

Start fruit therapy.. immune boasting fruits like Garlic, Brocolli, Spinach, Almond, Orange, PawPaw, Watermelon, Apple, Grape, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Avocado, Banana and Pineapple. They have strong photochemical that build up immune system.

Also make bitter Lola your friend. It has anti-oxidation power to suppress viral loads.

Above all, live normal. Trust me… your next test will appear negative especially at this early discovery.

Do this and leave that AVR….

Wow bro is this proven ?
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by PaedophileProph: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2021
who am I to take a life I borrowed , a lie that I will account for

Skyview01:

Why don't you go jump off the bridge since your life is not worth living and so you can gain.
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by unyimecc(f): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2021
positivelad:

how do i do that
Try Diadem Consult along East/West road close to tank market. Their NGO has a link with center for human virology/NCDC. dm for direction or a contact for direction if you are unable to locate.
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Smithkline200: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2021
Get manny bitterkola.
Cute them in gloves. Put them in a distilled water. Like an Eva 75cl bottle and cover for 24hrs or 48hrs for proper fermentation.

Drink the water morning and night in shots..

You will be amazed at things that will come out of your body. You will see it yourself. It reduces viral loads to the nearest minimum….
Note: when you take this water, you will or might get boils, rashes etc.. those are bacteria’s hiding in your body looking for their way out.

Take note of your stool too and your urine. Try this and thank God.

Theevilone:

Wow bro is this proven ?
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by azpekuliar: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Theevilone:

I think I have read about it before, how much is it and where can one get it ?

N2,750 thereabouts. Order from Konga.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
aribitoye:

you cannot manage type 1 diabetes with only diet/exercises. you need to inject insulin. type 1 diabetics have their beta cells of the pancreas non functional. they don't secrete insulin!

So as he doesn't secrete insulin that regulates glucose in the blood, he should now be eating anyhow? He is to inject insulin and control his dietary intake too!
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Op also buy glucometer to check your fasting or random blood glucose before administering the insulin injection to prevent hypoglycemia.
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Lawsimon(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
positivelad:
hello guys

i just discovered that im hiv positive, so i am looking for a hospital where i can get free hiv treatment in riverstate (i heard the government made it free in some hospitals)

does anyone have any idea ? please comment below

I work with an NGO that does testing in Rivers State in collaboration with all health facility in the state.
Where in Rivers State are you?
I can help you get that done for free with top notch and professional counseling.
Dm me when you are ready.
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Horladipupo0505: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
positivelad:

i did that same test and was tested negative as well.... the symptoms persisted. weeks later, i went for another test and was confirmed positive
what were the symptoms you saw and for how long does it last, and when was your last sexual encounter!! Jst a question pls
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by aribitoye(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ninisun:

So as he doesn't secrete insulin that regulates glucose in the blood, he should now be eating anyhow? He is to inject insulin and control his dietary intake too!

please read my post very well before you comment..."you cannot manage type 1 diabetes with only diet/exercises"
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
aribitoye:

please read my post very well before you comment..."you cannot manage type 1 diabetes with only diet/exercises"

Did you see "only diet" in my comment? I don't need to argue with you.
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by 2kurupt(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
The mortality rate?

Even factoring in the mortality rate..

COVID19 cannot in any way be compared to HIV..

The VAST MAJORITY of COVID-19 patients survive..

Most don't even know they had it..

Malaria has killed more people within the same time frame..
Yeah malaria is the oga kpata kpata of dem all. But the comparison is between Covid-19 & HIV

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by 2kurupt(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
sageb:

You came to Rumubiakani for ante natal abi?
Yup
Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by emilomona(m): 1:18am On Dec 08, 2021
buygala:
Hmmmmm....see wahala

Just go in peace and hawk ur GALA jeje, i will do better in that field. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NAFDAC Bans Sniper Insecticide In Open Markets, Supermarkets / Outrage As Frontline Health Staff Sent On Duty Without PPE / Women Who Sleep More Also Have More Sex, A New Study Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.