Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies (13187 Views)

Abuja Or Lagos People Please Advice Me, Am Depressed! � / Post Entry Level / Internship Job Updates Here (for Freshers) / Graduate Trainees 2022 Jobs Currently Ongoing - A Thread For Ongoing Job Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Sucremaque: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
onlinestaff2020:

Why are you looking for job when you can be an employer of labour?

Na them... grin
just answer the damn question... Nobody ask you for motivational speech!!
kiss

12 Likes

Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Nyanabo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
onlinestaff2020:

Na Dem angry angry

Shey na everyone go be employers of labour ? undecided

8 Likes

Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Newyorkitis(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Following..... Some are looking for jobs, while others are looking for occupational mobility of labour.
Life no balance ooo
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by extol1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
AuntRose:
If you're a christian, find a good church with high profile personalities, be committed and watch how God will use people to get you employed.
AuntRose, do you have influential people in your church, so that you can invite me
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Xzellentgraphic: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Through the social media platforms.... check my signature
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Latakia(f): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Amend your way first toward Lagos and Nigeria and wish Lagos and Nigeria what you wish yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by SolarEdge: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Go on LinkedIn, search out HRs and talent hunt of specific company's of interest, connect with them, they share job vacancies daily.

BY THE WAY.... I'M PROUD TO NE THE BEST SOLAR EXPERT IN NIGERIA
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by CedarHoldings: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bring 70,000,0000naira
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by bencr7: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
When I finish my University I no even try look for work, I went straight to photography, even d person that taught me was also good at videographer and graphic design which he also taught me. I my advice to u,if u do not see job but just found something doing like handiwork.

1 Like

Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by iwaeda: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Iamyemmie:
Is there like a group or something
Cos jobberman and indeed not doing me Any good o
Please I need a job /or atleast where I can be seeing job updates and then apply
Abi Na to dey waka about for lagos like this ni
Bsc pharmacology,second class lower

LinkedIn / Church / your area, always attend monthly meeting, online search, nairaland. Lastly God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Tima1980(f): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nigeria government jobs for sales, and you must know those agents or people ministries directors selling it through.

You no get job and you are expected to pay from 500K to 4M for a good job.

God will pay everyone according to your deeds.
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by seyz91(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Na nylon e won take become employer of labour abi?
onlinestaff2020:

1 Like

Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by sallylet(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Visit hotjobsnigeria.com
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Lemmy123(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Honestly I won't sugarcoat anything here, it's hard finding a good job right now in this country, but I've changed that mindset and I want you to do same...

Use LinkedIn to search for your preferred field of interest or profession, follow HRs, send them an email if you really know that you're a fit for a certain position in their company whether they post vacancies or not.

Use Facebook groups

Join WhatsApp job groups (specifically IR jobs) they post really good jobs every single day

Try refixing your CV to appeal employers (but don't lie, it might backfire)

Tell people you know about your search

Connect with people who already have good jobs and tell them to always let you know when they're a vacancy

Lastly, while you're waiting, please try and get a digital skill
Copywriting
Content writing
Graphic design
Email Marketing (even tho it's part of copywriting)
SEO
Data science etc just so you'll be well equipped when you finally see a suitable vacancy.. Besides even without a job, the abovementioned can earn you some money if you put your heart to them... Not as easy as said but you'll have a reason to smile in the end (I'm still disciplining myself to concentrate too... It's not easy; data, electricity, time, money)
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by iamehmakute(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
onlinestaff2020:

Very biased question, several factors should be considered before asking such question.
Resources to be self employed no be like manna wey dey fall from heaven.
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Autodidact2507: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Quelme:
90% of job vacancies are in Lagos!

www.hotjobsnigeria.com

Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by standing9(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Even with the application ,you can get what u want.( Nairaland )
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Iamyemmie:
Please I need a job /or atleast where I can be seeing job updates and then apply
Better waka about o!

I actually had to google different companies addresses, went to those addresses to submit my C.V and few called me for interviews but eventually the job I got came easily as I decided to start hanging out with influential people. How did I do that ? It was God who directed me to google some hang outs linking entrepreneurs online, I found a group, forgotten the name now, anyways I decided to join them for their next outing and that was how I found my white Spanish boss, who employed me about 2 months after.
The most flexible kind of job ever, good pay and you get to have new iPhone and I also got a MacBook and a dell laptop to myself.

My point is, don’t just sit at home...go through the stress, God needs to see you put in those efforts and a job will come running to you because you have played your part.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by wman(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Join Worka Nigeria and HireRite Services on Telegram.
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by johnsavy: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Send CV to email address .
Share with Friends

Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Lavisha(f): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Crusadee:
Dm me make I give u better job, as a pharmacist you can cook MKPULUMMIRI very well $10 per hour. I m serious ooo. If you are interested drop your email I dey owerri

Eh?!
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Arizona5(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
[please send me your phone number I will add you to a job advert group and also you search for the link I shared.
https:///ngojobsite
Search for it on telegram
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by nelskals(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
You just have to keep applying on jobsites , linkedin. And very important keep praying. For me I have gotten jobs I never applied for via LinkedIn.the HR just called asked if I am willing to join them. In all be active online but I will advise you don't go from office to office if not u go waste money Nd get frustrated. Keep the faith and keep praying
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by nifty247(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
try https://www.jobberpage.com/ People are giving testimonies.
Iamyemmie:

1 Like

Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by colestephan86: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Iamyemmie:
Many of these big companies go with recruitment firms, they do all that for them. One of the is addeko
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by livebullet(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Iamyemmie:

Why are you looking for a Job when there's non in Nigeria.....create yours.

DONT take my advice for a joke...Nigeria is messed up
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Bakerdav: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
In need of a job in Ibadan too bsc accounting, any link pls o
Re: How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies by Waxxzy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
VACANCY!!!
RECEPTIONIST, KITCHEN ASSISTANT, WAITRESS, OFFICE ASSISTANT, SECURITY ALL NEEDED @ GALAXY ONE HOTEL AYOBO LAGOS ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE 07065633871

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

150, 000 Nigerians To Benefit From Interswitch Empowerment Initiative / Baker Hughes Job Recruitment / Shirt And Tie For A Job Interview Or Together With The Suit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.