Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) (29359 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University (2) (3) (4)

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by OluwatosinM(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2021
Santifiedboo:

rest

in AAU its first semester 2nd semesters has 1 at the middle

lol,if Eco 402 nah first semester
it means 401 nah second semester ?
rest brr
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Santifiedboo:

free CA

Ok but whoever is kind enough to give feee CA shouldn't failed students the way he did.
Based on experience economics teachers/lectures are very very stingy with marks
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by HayTerran: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ryda:
Nigerian lecturers can hoard grades for no reason.
I understand students are part of the problem but how do we explain mass failure in a class.

Them no buy handout
Them no buy textbooks
Them no sort lecturer
Them no attend lectures

The lecturer is not doing well
The students are not doing well
The Dean, or HOD is also not doing well.

A
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Tundex911: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
ECONOMICS na your mate...

Smh

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Santifiedboo: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
OluwatosinM:

lol,if Eco 402 nah first semester
it means 401 nah second semester ?
rest brr

411 412 413 are first semester courses while 401 402 401 and the rest na first semester

stop acting like u were blind to where i said in AAU
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
OluwatosinM:

if I may ask, which school are You/did You graduate from ?
Eco 303, Eco 401 and Eco 402
make I no talk sha
but, just like You said, school differs

Well, I obtained my Bachelor’s degree in Economics & Statistics from the University of Benin in Nigeria, and a Master’s degree in Economics from the University of Bayreuth in Germany.
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by shawnfamous(m): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2021
Wayne4uall:
Lol... Back in d days na phy 101 and chm 101 dey give us problems
u see this phy 101 and chem 102 for 100l. I fail their 2. I thank God sey I don dey serve now
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Wayne4uall(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2021
bonnyhope:

Are you a Balewites?

No
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Wayne4uall(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2021
shawnfamous:
u see this phy 101 and chem 102 for 100l. I fail their 2. I thank God sey I don dey serve now

To God be the glory, currently applying for my post graduate

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by shawnfamous(m): 5:17am On Dec 13, 2021
Wayne4uall:

To God be the glory, currently applying for my post graduate
na so. Na man u be.

Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by OluwatosinM(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2021
Kkshanana90:

Well, I obtained my Bachelor’s degree in Economics & Statistics from the University of Benin in Nigeria, and a Master’s degree in Economics from the University of Bayreuth in Germany.

wait, like double major course ?
Eco & Stats
or differently ?
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
OluwatosinM:

wait, like double major course ?
Eco & Stats
or differently ?

Well, I’d say it’s more of Economics that is heavily mathematically inclined than a regular Economics programme, without also losing it’s application focus, especially with professors like Prof. Mike Obadan, Prof. Milton Iyoha, Prof. Mrs C.E.E. Okojie, Prof. Samson Edo, and others who are more concerned with the application of economic theories and concepts in the real world.
Re: Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NA TO COPY COPY ASSIGNMENT THEM SABI AND FLEX AT NIGHT angry
THEM BE COPY CATS

NUC Uncovers 100 Fake Professors In Nigerian Universities / UNIZIK 300L Student Dies In Fatal Accident (photos) / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School