Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) (7666 Views)

Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out / NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by BornorBang: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Update from SIGGY

Social media users are presenting talking about a facebook post where a female student was thanking her "best teacher" named Mr Audu as she signs on her while shirt.

In the photo, Mr Audu could be seen grabbing her boobs while he signed on them, Siggy reveals.

The graduating student wrote; "Finally signing out. Thanks be to my best teacher. Mr Audu. He really helps".

https://campusnews.medium.com/see-female-student-signing-out-celebration-that-got-people-talking-photo-69ae04327a4a

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by BornorBang: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mr Audu why? embarassed

12 Likes

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Deborah98(f): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
undecided
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mr. Audu really helps indeed!
Her boob was about to fall down, so he caught it for her, before it will fall and someone else will pick it.
When the school sees this picture; they might be forced to find out more about the relationship she has with the teacher. They'll also find out how she passed his course and other courses. She may even have to defend and resit courses.
Let's not even talk of what Mrs. Audu will do when she hears about the do that Mr. Audu is doing.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mr Audu is indeed her best breast teacher

ChiefSosa:
Mr. Audu really helps indeed!
Her boob was about to fall down, so he caught it for her, before it will fall and someone else will pick it.
When the school sees this picture; they might be forced to find out more about the relationship she has with the teacher. They'll also find out how she passed his course and other courses. She may even have to defend and resit courses.
Let's not even talk of what Mrs. Audu will do when she hears the do that Mr. Audu is doing.
That is a big lie and nothing is going to happen in a Nigerian institution which has a setting like the one in the picture where a lecturer was doing this to a female student in public.

That is a common thing in the school among the lecturers and students and I can assure you that nothing is going to happen to the lecturer or student

8 Likes

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by shawnfamous(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
I have seen worse than these.

1 Like

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Jhovah: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
See the guy's face at the background

1 Like

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Javalord000(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Signing out, na wa ooo, she dey even happy on top,

Anyways, we’re here to do business with you
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by ZendayaColeman(f): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
I just dey laugh anyhow for here. This is fVckN hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by jericco1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na something wey the lecturer don already dey used to.. see as the girl dey happy, after signing out, she will likely go back for sign out bonuses grin
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Toluwanise247(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
See how people dey hold breast
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Jnrp(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ashawo even close her eyes shocked

2 Likes

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by BigYash: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Looks like Mr Audu don dey helep the buwest before the signing out sef.. See her face full of joy,as d man press to sign. grin Can't you see d way she is thanking him for good handling of buwest,I mean the help and for being her best teacho..
If you don't gerrit, forgerrit..
I repeat. Forget about it.

3 Likes

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by daddytime(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
No wonder she no sabi English.

Mr Audu really helps.

Na NNPC she go get work laslas while people wey sabi English with First class go dey look for work or become her subordinates...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by DonBenny77(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
My Audu don keep religious ethics one side tap some serious current
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Meteng: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
From the picture, she's vibrating already
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Davidharyor(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
No be Mr Audu dey sign o��. Na another student… I sabi the guy
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mr Audu God is watching You in 3D format o, so this is how you become the girl's best teacher In mama peace voice kwantinue

1 Like

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
A terrible show of shame, if you asked me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by floss(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is not new as if we are in the 90s... assuming the lady off her shirt and the guy signed on her her boobs I would have been filled with awe... Next please.

1 Like

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Another dummy out from school.
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by immaculatebb(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Breast teacher indeed.
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Lordbinsmar: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin

Breastie Teacher

grin
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by IamGblaize(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
See as he concentrate.... grin grin
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Naijanascam: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mr Audu is a learner in handling breeeees grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Emecson(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Toluwanise247:
See how people dey hold breast
and the girls dey allow dem o
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by puppie017: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hilarious nigga
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Freestainworld(m): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Mr Audu deserves an accolade for being helpful in everything grin
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Bunmhi(f): 1:40am On Dec 07, 2021
It's the reaction of the boy at the back for me. Maybe nah her boyfriend be that, he con dey look Mr Audu with one eye. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN Youtube Night Data 2023 / PICS: When You Smoke A NAFDAC Approved Weed Before Exam / OAU 2015\2016 Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.