|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,963,498 members, 7,190,570 topics. Date: Monday, 28 November 2022 at 12:07 PM
Goplex Partnership With Drilltex Graduate & Undergrad Internship. Port Harcou / Coiled Tubing Operator Job Advert / Multiple Vacancies – Primary And Secondary School Teachers Needed In Port Harcou (2) (3) (4)
|Cementing Supervisors And Senior Coiled Tubing Supervisors Needed In Port Harcou by oshane: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2021|
Coiled Tubing and Cementing Supervisor
We are looking for a Coiled Tubing and Cementing Supervisor to join our Pressure Pumping and Completions Department based in Port Harcourt Nigeria.
You will be working in a challenging, fast-moving, interesting and rewarding environment while being exposed to a broad field of assignments and projects in the oil and gas industry.
• The Coiled Tubing Supervisor is responsible for organizing, overseeing, and performing all types of coiled tubing jobs.
• Ensure delivery of services with flawless quality execution and no HSE incidents.
• Provide technical support to crew and clients at the wellsite and in the facility.
• Ensure proper documentation of equipment status and maintenance.
• Develop expertise on advanced coiled tubing and Cementing techniques.
• Ensure timely and proactive follow-up on all relevant failure reports, lessons learned within areas of responsibility of Employees.
• Plan and coordinate operations and ensure that all materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
• Prepare and deliver comprehensive job programs and post job reports to customers.
• Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff and participate in knowledge sharing.
• Follows up on service quality events with the operations management team and ensures incident reports are promptly closed out with clients.
• Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety and International standards.
• Train and Mentor subordinates in all aspects of the operation.
• Ensure equipment documentation and Periodic Preventive Maintenance (PPM) procedures are constantly.
• Minimum of High National Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering from a reputable institution
• Minimum of 6 years of field experience with a coiled tubing provider. Knowledge of Coiled Tubing job design will be an added advantage.
• Hands-on maintenance experience with mechanical and electrical equipment and engines, preferably with an understanding of well control.
• Experience in global and local oil companies and operations.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English languages is preferred.
• Communication and leadership skills.
• Computer literacy MS Office skills, general PC skills is a must;
Qualified candidates should send CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email or before December 09, 2021.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31