Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) (1509 Views)

Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) / Car Hijackers Shot Dead (very Graphic) / Newyork SlayQueen Caught On Dashcam Stealing Money From Her Uber Driver(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Isn’t this the exposure of the year (see pictures)? These robbery suspects in South Africa's Limpopo province are simply a security camera’s dream after a recording.

The duo robbed private security officers of their firearms and car during an armed robbery in the town of Groblersdal.

Dash cams on the victims’ vehicles exposed the suspects as best as any security cameras possibly can.

The footage begins with a security officer approaching with his work-van while another empty van is parked close by. Two men approached the guard’s service vehicle before a short chat leads to the robbery.

See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYPaP_SLiF8

A few seconds later, the suspects forced the guard to jump into the back of the patrol van. Following a short drive, the victim’s quick thinking was followed by him opening the canopy door and bin lid before jumping out of the moving vehicle.

See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsCllh0mJr8

According to Limpopo police spokesperson Brigadier Motlafela Mojapelo, the security officers were positioned near their patrol vehicles when the suspects attacked.

“They had firearms pointed at them and were robbed of two service firearms and in the process. Their company motor vehicle was hijacked,” Mojapelo said.

“One of the security officers was later forced into the back of a security vehicle and the suspects drove away with him.”

Meanwhile, police are duly confident in finding the robbery suspects after their faces were more than clearly exposed on the footage.

1 Share

Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by Kraytur: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Dumbfuks cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by Jakumo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
That policeman took his first chance to escape after playing along at first to keep from getting shot.

South Africa is awash with semiautomatic handguns that are so easily hidden in clothing. Anyone visiting South Africa stands a very high chance of being shot dead by drunken robbers with powerful handguns.
Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by BlackfireX: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
SA is sitting on a keg of gun powder

Kaboooom
Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jakumo:
That policeman took his first chance to escape after playing along at first to keep from getting shot.

South Africa is awash with semiautomatic handguns that are so easily hidden in clothing. Anyone visiting South Africa stands a very high chance of being shot dead by drunken robbers with powerful handguns.

I've actually been mugged at gunpoint before. I've also been stabbed before - at the back of the head but it was because they were holding the knife against my skull so it pierced through quite deep. Both incidents happened in Joburg and around nightclubs - so alcohol and drugs play a huge role in SA's high crime rates.

You kinda get accustomed to living in crime-ridden communities. Now that I'm living in a sleepy town many find me hyper viligant grin

2 Likes

Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
BlackfireX:
SA is sitting on a keg of gun powder

Kaboooom

Didn't u say just yesterday SA is your ultimate dream destination undecided

1 Like

Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by DSC7: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Looters, Cultists, Hackers, daytime armed robbers, drug dealers,, infact every known evil social vices emanated from SA lipsrsealed
Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by tutudesz: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Award for dumbass goes to undecided

1 Like

Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:32am On Dec 07, 2021
DSC7:
Looters, Cultists, Hackers , daytime armed robbers, drug dealers , , infact every known evil social vices emanated from SA lipsrsealed

@bolded parts - really now
Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by BlackfireX: 3:09am On Dec 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Didn't u say just yesterday SA is your ultimate dream destination undecided

Mumu where did you see me mention SA ?? You this slowpoke
Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2021
BlackfireX:

Mumu where did you see me mention SA ?? You this slowpoke

When u were desperately looking for rands on the black market grin

Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by BlackfireX: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

When u were desperately looking for rands on the black market grin

My problem with you is that you always shift goal post in an argument... that is so low...

I stop talking to your untrained brothers the moment they called my girl a bitttch ...that was when I knew I was talking to morons

Or it could be all those monikers belongs to one covid-delta-omicron- xenophobic foool
Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2021
BlackfireX:

My problem with you is that you always shift goal post in an argument... that is so low

So u wanted to talk about how SA is a ticking timebomb undecided
Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2021
BlackfireX:

I stop talking to your untrained brothers the moment they called my girl a bitttch ...that was when I knew I was talking to morons

Or it could be all those monikers belongs to one covid-delta-omicron- xenophobic foool

@bolded - I'm sure they're missing u.

That should be one very intelligent "covid-delta-omicron-xenophobic Zulu fool" indeed.
Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by BlackfireX: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

So u wanted to talk about how SA is a ticking timebomb undecided

I used figure of speech..

You sound more mature than those two (.......)
But insulting my girl is what I can't take..

We may banter, disagree, claim to be better than others as Africans is to sharpen ourselves to be better
Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2021
BlackfireX:

I used figure of speech..

You sound more mature than those two (.......)
But insulting my girl is what I can't take..

We may banter, disagree, claim to be better than others as Africans is to sharpen ourselves to be better

Those two what? grin I fear for your life when they get here. RIP in advance.
Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by FuckDModz: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
As expected from pigs in human skin. SA is hell without the fire yet.
Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2021
FuckDModz:
As expected from pigs in human skin. SA is hell without the fire yet.

Hmmm, just today in Naija-o.

3 Likes

Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

Hmmm, just today in Naija-o.

Throwing stones while living in a glass house.

1 Like

Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Throwing stones while living in a glass house.

His story even has the flames he said SA is missing (torched bus) grin

1 Like

Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by Hotspotbro(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
TMKsouth my brah, giving out interesting news...
Ignore those
Ignore them

1 Like

Re: Dashcam Captures Picture Perfect Images Of Dumb Hijackers In South Africa (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hotspotbro:
TMKsouth my brah, giving out interesting news...
Ignore those
Ignore them

cool cool cool cool bro!

They are little Boko Haram babies to me those ones cheesy

(1) (Reply)

AKA Was Shot In The Head / GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Victims Of Another Attack By Herdsmen In Benue Yesterday / Video:Pastor Caught With Charms, Pants, Pictures &Sleeping With Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.