Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why You MUST Take Advantage Of December Season And Buy Landed Properties Cheap - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You MUST Take Advantage Of December Season And Buy Landed Properties Cheap (207 Views)

Check Out This Cheap & Affordable Landed Properties In Ibeju Lekki / Promo! Buy Landed Property Now At *HARVARD GARDEN CITY / Promo! Buy Landed Properties Now At *harvard Court , Kaiyetoro, Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You MUST Take Advantage Of December Season And Buy Landed Properties Cheap by BennyWrites(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
�WHY YOU MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DECEMBER SEASON AND BUY HOUSES AND LANDS AT A RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP PRICE.

�First off. I want to clarify something.

�Who this information is for?

� This is for those who are tired of investing in investment platforms that eventually crashes. ✅

� It is for people who are interested in owning landed properties, whether for personal use or investment purposes. ✅

�Who this information isn't for.

This is not for people with get rich quick mentality. People who wants to put in a million naira and get 2 million in a week.❌

Now that we're clear. Let's proceed. Shall we? ©️

I'm sure you are aware of the fact that price of properties have increased drastically in the recent times. And frankly, it'd continue to increase, unfortunately.

For instance, a plot of land that was bought at, say 10M naira two years ago is going for 18-25M now.

Houses are expensive too. E.g It's difficult to get a duplex in Abuja for less than 50m now.

But

I bring you good news. ��

And that's the fact that people are selling houses and lands at 30-50% off the market price.

I guess it's because they need money to celebrate Christmas, I can't tell.

As a smart person, you can buy these properties (lands and houses) that are being sold at a distressed price, and resell later, say from March next year and you're sure to make 40-100% profit.

Most of you know that real estate is where you ought to invest your money, but the only thing holding you back is lack of understanding of the sector.

Lucky you. I'm here to help you make wise and profitable real estate investment decisions.

I'd tell you this for free. �

There are so many properties out there that the owners are willing to sell for less the market price.

As a smart investor, you can buy these properties for personal use, or resell later and make reasonable profits. �

Don't get me wrong, please. I'm not being insensitive here.

But you know what they say; someone's disadvantage is another person's advantage. Isn't it?

It's simple.

These people need money urgently.

You have the money.

They have something you need.

You give them the money.

They hand over papers of the properties to you.

At the end.

You're happy.

The seller is happier. �

Life goes on, yeah?

Oh!

I forgot to add that some of these people are ready to accept instalment payment arrangement.

That is, you don't necessarily have to pay everything at once.

E. G a house or land whose market price is 30m. Now the owner is willing to sell at, say 20m, and he/she is willing to accept half payment, then you pay the balance over an agreed period of time.

If you have ever considered buying landed properties but you haven't done so, NOW is the best time.

I guarantee you.

If you buy a property at a distressed price now and sell next year from May, you'd make nothing less than 40% profit.�

Should you need more clarifications, I'd be glad to answer your questions.

I'm a real estate investment consultant, and I'm committed to helping YOU make wise and profitable real estate investment decisions.

NOTE. Nobody is asking you to invest a certain amount of money in a real estate firm and be getting monthly interest.

You're buying a house or land, and the papers will be handed over to you.

The only difference is that you're buying at a relatively cheap price.

YOU need to buy that house NOW.

YOU need to buy that land NOW.

Trust me, you don't want to miss the distress sale opportunities that are available in this month of December.

It is your best shot at owning a house or land with ease.

Got questions? I'd be glad to answer them.

Better still, call or WhatsApp 07089882354

(1) (Reply)

A CAPITAL OF 15K CAN EARN YOU ABOUT 56K EVERY MONTH FOR LIFE / Oxford International Group Investment / Who Will Convert My Naira To Ghana Ceddis @ These Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.