Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,356 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody (480 Views)

N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison / Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody by Chenu60: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody

https://www.freedomsunrise.com/2021/12/3-defraud-osun-traditional-ruler-of.html?m=1

Re: 3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody by samuel051: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
The traditional ruler must be a big SIMP..
Re: 3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody by Wawelexy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
over 500milli, this must be a first class oba....

but wait, thought they used to say obas are next to gods? make him call omadioha for them na, why efcc?
Re: 3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody by Sayelabola(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wawelexy:
over 500milli, this must be a first class oba....

but wait, thought they used to say obas are next to gods? make him call omadioha for them na, why efcc?

Point of correction...no god named Amadioha in Yorubaland.
Re: 3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody by daddytime(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
ZOBIA defraud WA in the contraption of a trilogy.

This story is very very "Nigerian" in all ramifications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody by Wawelexy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sayelabola:

Point of correction...no god named Amadioha in Yorubaland.

make your findings, amadioha is similar to sango...

mind you, don't let someone here sees that you start the name of one of the gods with a capital letter, him go think say you dey compare them with our ALMIGHTY GOD....
Re: 3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody by Holla911(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
It was a duo job instead of trio. "ZOBIA" makes no sense without "WA"
It would have been a perfect scam if "WA" wasn't sidelined.
Re: 3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody by Sayelabola(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wawelexy:

make your findings, amadioha is sango...

mind you, don't let someone here sees that you start the name of one of the gods with a capital letter, him go think say you dey compare them with our ALMIGHTY GOD....

Sango, we know; but Amadioha is not Yoruba.

If I mention the name of any gods with capital letter, it's because of the respect and honour that I have for them.

Afterall, those spirits was created by God.

Call Him King, His sons and daughters also Princes and Princesses.

Merry Christmas in advance, bro!
Re: 3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody by Wawelexy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sayelabola:

ok, make we no waste front page by flooding it with unnecessary argument, make the oba kukuma send sango, since a yoruba man can't send an igbo god an errand....

i wish you the same.....

1 Like

Re: 3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody by Wawelexy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sayelabola:

If I mention the name of any gods with capital letter, it's because of the respect and honour that I have for them.

Afterall, those spirits was created by God.

Call Him King, His sons and daughters also Princes and Princesses.

me i have tell you my own, don't let someone here see it....

1 Like

Re: 3 Defraud Osun Traditional Ruler Of N525m, Remanded In EFCC Custody by DEROX: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin crime cant leave this peoples blood they actually left their land to defraud in osun abeg just hang the first one abeg angry

(1) (Reply)

Japan Executes Three Prisoners In First Hangings Since 2019 / Wizkid Hug Zlatan As They Anchor Rugged Ended Long Time Beef / Should I Go Into Fraud, To Solve An Immediate Problem??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.