Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun (24115 Views)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Smokers re liable to die young grin
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by Germi9: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Icumsa45:

E be like say , to blow person na last resort for me. My hands kinda look scary.
Really?
You have to be careful in dealing with people oh

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by baby124: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Life na jeje. A lot of people are living dead. That you don’t react does not mean you are a coward. Na just your life and freedom you de save. It won’t be more than street fight of one blow. Now his life is over.

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by FuckDModz: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
AuntRose:
Don't get into unnecessary brawls, many people are sick out there.

How do you know which brawl is necessary? Any man scammed by Aboki is not man enough.
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by rickyrex(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nah wah.... Ogun State need federal government intervention. Lol
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by snoopz: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na walking deadbody you go punch
Patience na gold sha
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by Nyanabo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tobacco plus anger is a wrong combination lipsrsealed lipsrsealed goan eat watery beans small.
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
That is why I run from altercations that can escalate quickly.

I won't let any madman ruin my handsome face.

Moreover, I don't trust my health that much. Make one punch no go send me to journey of no return.

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by Buharidgeneral: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
What's coming out of my state these days are very scary ooo
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by FarahAideed: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Smoking kills
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by Rree: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Really
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by Btruth: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
he left Lagos to come and kill somebody in Ogun State with punch.
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by KillJoy62(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
I don't understand this story, police of Ogun state arrest on suspect that lives in ikotun Lagos on sunday, who bought cigarettes in ajegunle by 2pm and came back for his change again by 10pm, then punch someone to death. Anyway everything na news sha 4 naija. But I don't believe this crapped up story.
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by benson81(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Make people dey mind who Dem dey fight with ooo.in this Buhari Nigeria many people na komkom moving about.plenty people no dey chop well.lets all be careful oo.

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by billyG(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kill person for #50 that has same value as #5 in 2014.
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by meobizy(f): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Now 50 naira will send him to prison for 15 - 26 years. It won’t shock me if insults upon insults lead the man to attack the seller.

A soldier online always preaches “the best form of self defence is walking away if the person doesn’t restrain you. If restrained free yourself and walk away. Attack only when family and loved ones are physically threatened. You don’t want to live in regret in prison.”

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by Zukky123(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
This guy suppose sit down, teach AJ the rudiments of boxing�
OmoOgunOriginal:

SOURCE
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by iyke2frankeze: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Typical of those people from that region.
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by Ushiepasch: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Now u rot for jail. 50 naira when no be 50 billion. This guy fuk up
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by starlingbawa(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2021
He couldn't contain his fiery temper over a meagre N50, And now it's time to "DANCE TO THE MUSIC AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCE"!

See what poverty has reduced certain persons to.......
Re: Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun by ariesbull: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Franksomtoo:
This same Ogun State.... Everyday one bad news after the other..
FTC for the first time smiley smiley May Favour and Grace speak for us in the remaining days of this year..it's never too late for God to surprise someone this year
remember it was reportedc by Lagos Ibadan expressway media houses that Ogun has the highest GDP and IGR in the whole Africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia / How We Kidnapped Children From Churches- Suspect Speaks (Pictured) / 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.