Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

8 Steps To Understanding The Rose Vibration - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 8 Steps To Understanding The Rose Vibration (524 Views)

Quick Steps To Grow Yams In Sacks For Harvest Within 6-8 Months / *understanding The Broiler Strain* / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Steps To Understanding The Rose Vibration by rosetoys: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Step01: Rose Vibration
By using a rose vibration, you can change the way you have sex, which in turn can make women feel more involved, more present, rather than just doing penetrative movements to reach orgasm.

Clitoral suction intimacy gadgets can provide a different kind of sexual experience, whether you are masturbating alone at home or traveling, you can take it with you, as well as when you are having pre-intimacy with your partner.

In 2020, on Valentine’s Day, a rose-shaped vibrator was developed and became popular worldwide, first on Tik Tok.

The development of technology has allowed us to explore all aspects of life, not only the material life has been fulfilled, but also spiritual life needs to be fulfilled. All these advances have brought human beings closer together.

Sex is a part of the human body, and sex is also a part of philosophy. Only by releasing oneself completely, by releasing one’s desires, by speaking one’s desires, can the spirit be sublimated and the mind is advanced.

“First because of the indifference of their way of life, for they make a cult of indifference and, like dogs, eat and make love in public“

Sex is also part of love, people not only need a reason but also need sensuality, sex is part of sensuality, when a man and a woman after marriage, sex becomes a necessity, this time the temper of both sides will become tender. Love makes the earth warm.

But many of the sexual experiences need to be improved, first of all, people are still willing to enjoy sex secretly, and do not want to make it public.

Step02: What is The Rose Vibration?
forplay rose vibration
The Rose Vibration is a rose-shaped sucking vibrator that is called the Rose Vibration because of its shape. It has dramatically changed the existing intimacy gadget experience, and both men, women, and gay men can enjoy this rose flower vibrator.

This is an erotic toy designed for women to transform, but men can also use it as pre-intimacy and can flirt with it. Rose vibrator is mainly a sucking action, so it is mainly for external use because unlike the internal vibrators outside, the experience is different. Of course, now also developed out of two-in-one vibrators, both internal vibration and external sucking.

The stamen portion of the rose vibrator has a sucking function, which uses air, suction, and vibration to stimulate the female clitoris. The top of the rose stamen has a nozzle that goes through the glans clitoris (this part of the female clitoris is located on the outside of the body).

The center of the rose vibration sucks in the clitoris and vibrates according to the different patterns you set. There are more than 10 vibration patterns, from low frequency to high frequency, with suction always accompanying the vibration. In turn, it gradually brings the woman to orgasm.

The clitoral suction cup provides a new branch for MouthAction, the Rose Suction Cup Vibrator is like a twin partner that can be used during pre-intimacy and can be used during penetration. When a man’s body is tired, he can use the rose vibrator to satisfy his girlfriend; it is a good brother to a man.

Step03: How Is the Rose Vibrator Different From Other Vibrators?
The first point: Rose Vibrator is in the shape of a rose, your family and friends, and your colleagues will hardly find out it is a intimacy gadget.

The second point: as a unique rose shape, you can give it to your friends as a gift.

The third point: Rose vibrator is colorful, unlike other single color vibrators, Rose vibrator currently has 7 colors to choose from, including red, pink, purple, light blue, blue, yellow, black, you can choose your lucky color.

Red Rose Vibrate
Passionate, lively, flamboyant, excited, exuberant, easily inspires courage, but also prone to anger and mood swings

red rose vibrator
Pink Rose Vibrator
Lovely, warm, gentle, youthful, lively, romantic, happy

pink rose vibration
Purple Rose Vibration
A little lovely, dreamy, noble, elegant, also represents extraordinary status. Most people like lavender and feel pleasant

purple rose vibrator
Black Rose Vibrate
A deep, dark, solemn, hidden, mysterious, relentless, contrasting color to white

black rose vibrator
Yellow Rose Vibrate
Yellow is warm, noble, brilliant, and glows of the sun. Yellow has the honor of gold, symbolizes wealth and power, and is the color of pride

Light blue Rose Vibrate
Light blue represents innocence and purity; at the same time, blue also represents openness, stability, and peace

blue rose vibration
Dark Blue Rose Vibrate
Dark blue represents cold and melancholy femininity; it represents sweetness, youth, sweetness, and purity. If it is darker, it represents stronger love.

Step04: Material
Material is using safe and silky silicone composition, most of them are made of medical-grade silicone, hygienic and odorless. This silky clitoral suction cup can bring more comfort to your clitoris.

The motor is generally composed using stainless steel, which will not rust even if it enters the water and will not cause damage to your body.

Step05: How to Use the Rose Vibrator
It is usually used in the clitoral position and is used to stimulate the clitoris before sex, at the moment of flirting. But stimulation in a generic location may not bring lasting passion, so you can stimulate other body parts.

For example, inner thighs, ears, breasts, even armpits, etc., or belly are all possible, different people have different sensitive areas.

clit sucking rose vibration
For beginners, when trying to use the rose vibrator to enhance your sex life, in a missionary position, you can use your body to help your sex partner hold the rose vibrator in place if it is positioned correctly.

Another better sex position is the dog crawl style, using this sex position your partner will have to hold the rose as she puts her hand between her legs. With your thrusting motion behind her, the effect produced may be one that neither of you will ever forget.

where should you use rose vibration?

Step06: Comments from Consumers
Sharon from the USA
I can honestly say that this rose vibrator has started to make me think about life and make me look at newborn matters differently. This is the second one I’ve ordered, and in case the first one had an accident.

I was worried that if the first one didn’t work, then it would delay my pleasure. I have never experienced such great pleasure before, what can make all your worries disappear? It’s this rose.

I can’t wait to get the kids to bed, and I made a nice dinner and bought a new outfit for them today. A little rose will make you experience the greatest joy. I have put it in the safe with all my important things and locked the safe, so grab it and go to the official website and buy it. You will be grateful to me when you use it.

Andrea from the USA
Well, before I ordered this gem, I read a lot of reviews, from Amazon to eBay, to the official Rose Toy website, I read a lot. I was hesitant to buy one or not, after reading so many reviews.

I decided to buy one to try once, and wow, this little thing made me scream in my empty apartment as if there was a real man in bed. Before I used it, I put the tip in a little box that I was worried would get dusty and dirty up.

Only when I needed to use it did I take it out carefully. I put my hand on the tip and felt the different vibration frequencies, but I still wasn’t ready and I screwed up. I put that thing on my dick and set it to the highest frequency and you thought I was bad?

Haha. In less than 3 minutes I started to turn on my phone and watch little videos, after 10 seconds I threw away the damn phone and started to enjoy the pleasure of orgasm. After it was over, the sheets were a big wet mess.

I rushed to call all my girlfriends and tell them to grab one and order one, you need to have it as soon as possible because I was blown away, long story short, grab it and get it, buy it on the official website.

Step07: Where to Buy a Rose Vibrator

You can go to offline sex stores to buy rose vibrators, please open Google Maps, then type in rose toy near me to see where to sell rose vibrators. If you are using an Android phone, then the default area is Google Maps.

If you are using an Apple phone, then you can also use Apple’s Maps to search for a rose toy near me and you will also find the rose toy.

You can also use Yelp to search for adult stores near you, and you can also see the reviews of each store, which one has a high rating, so you can go to which one to buy.

We have developed a sex shop locator to help you discover the nearest sex shop, so you can use this locator if you need it.

If you don’t like to travel far and want to buy rose toys right at home, then you can choose our official website, we have many different types and colors of rose vibrators in our shop.

You can also go to Amazon, eBay, and other such platforms to buy the rest of the rose vibrators.

Step08: Where to Use the Rose Vibrator

Rose vibrators can be used not only in bed but also on the couch, which are some common places for sex.

Many women want to experience the pleasure of being underwater, so many people are concerned about whether rose vibrators can be used underwater, I can tell you for sure that rose vibrators can be used underwater.

A qualified rose vibrator is 100% waterproof, so nothing will happen if you submerge the rose vibrator in water for a short time. If if you want to experience the rose vibrator in the bathtub, this is perfectly fine, but please do not put the rose vibrator in the water for a long time, because after all, different manufacturers produce different quality, for safety reasons, do not put it in the water for a long time.

There is also a way to stand up in the shower, when the shower, it is possible to use the rose vibrator, this time is not considered fully immersed in the water, so the shower is possible to use for a long time.

Remember, when charging, it is not allowed to charge underwater, you must dry the rose vibrator and make sure there is no water before charging.

Reference: https://therosetoy.store/10-steps-to-understanding-the-rose-vibration/
Reference: https://rosetoyus.com

(1) (Reply)

Onion Powder Business: A Hidden Gold Mine In Nigeria / How Much Are Experienced Poultry Farmers Earn In Nigeria Big Cities / Whether you're a livestock farmer or Cashcrop farmer. y'll need dis item(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.