Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

How Do You Assess A Relationship Objectively - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Assess A Relationship Objectively (225 Views)

Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship / Making Profit In A Relationship / Should Respect Be Earned Or Given In A Relationship Or Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Assess A Relationship Objectively by TheirDad: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
So, how do you balance getting a fair opinion on "issues" or "red flags" in a "serious" relationship from 3rd party and not distorting the 3rd parties view of your partner.

Cause, it can be risky dating in isolation and we may not see things for what they are blinded by emotions.

I ask because i need to sense check somethings happening in my relationship with a someone else and i also do not want my partner to be seen as a bad person, should the relationship progresses.

Thank you.
Re: How Do You Assess A Relationship Objectively by anthonyuncle(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
you can try the following options:

1. tell the story to the public or someone you know in a narrative tone (speak like it is happening in another relationship)

2. tell third parties the truth about what's going on (by parties i mean telling it to 2 or 3 type of persons - someone that likes her, someone that dislikes her, & someone that is neutral about her)

these methods will prevent sentiments
Re: How Do You Assess A Relationship Objectively by Opeyemiextra(f): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
In seeking opinion from a third party, be sincere and objective with your narration, and be sure this person is also someone who has values, whose opinions can to some extent be trusted.

(1) (Reply)

Irish Potatoes For Sale / The 3 Basic Guidelines In Decorating Children's Parties / Uhuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.