Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Reasons You Don't Make Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons You Don't Make Sales (135 Views)

4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially / 16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Don't Make Sales by Mindshift(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hello
Don't tell me you're Ignoring the Basics of building a good business?

Don't tell me you're rushing to become a full blown professional seller when you haven't perfected the Basics?

Don't tell me you're one of the populace?, if you're in this category, I'll be quite sad � because you'll end up where the populace are in business..... STUCK!

If it was going to be smooth then every "Dick and Harry" would be successful in business, No one would close down businesses and look for other alternatives

The one reason why a lot of start up businesses fail is because they completely ignore the basics, the real concept of sales.... please don't be like them

Let me remind you of this simple equation

Customer = Sales = Money

It's so simple even an half brain knows this but then just realizing this does not mean you'll get it or you're getting it, I doubt you're working towards what really matters..... CUSTOMERS

A lot of people work towards sales or money first, NO,STOP WASTING YOUR DAMN TIME, Just quit cause you won't last

The Equation is arranged in other of Priority, one cannot take the place of the other, but you're looking for money without first having a good Customer base, you're kidding! Just quit!

I'm not here to encourage you but to tell you the truth, if you don't start with building a good list and being faithful with it, you're not going to go far.... Just saying

YOU CAN'T MAKE SALES IF YOUR BUSINESS IS NOT REACHING PEOPLE, GET THIS!

The work you dedicate 2-3 months to put in now would save you a lot of money, you'll not waste money on running adverts uselessly, forget that for now and BUILD YOUR LIST!

Enough Jargons, how do you build your list fast and effectively?
It's quite simple actually, I wrote a piece you should check out, reading the piece alone should give you a good idea of how to start, I call it an HACK, it's the ADVANTAGE you'll get over others �

Imagine learning how to send a BC to hundreds of people and personalizing it to each individual by saying their names, crazy right? That's just a tip of the iceberg
People hate BCs yeah, but what if you learn how you call their names personally in the BC, they wouldn't know it's a Bc, they'd think you're referring to them personally and would respond to you quickly thereby increasing your chance of making sales by 30%....

If this is something you're interested in, click the link below to proceed

https://themegshub.com.ng/whatsapp-marketing-hack-course/

This is December, I wish you success
Re: Reasons You Don't Make Sales by Eastlink(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nice thread @ Slayerforever come and see
Re: Reasons You Don't Make Sales by SlayerForever: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Eastlink:
Nice thread @ Slayerforever come and see

Ijie grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Self-publish On Amazon / 5 Profitable Digital Skills You Should Acquire In 2022 And Learn For Free / How To Import From China And Create More Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.