Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Never Celebrate Any Nigerian That Build Drone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Never Celebrate Any Nigerian That Build Drone (298 Views)

Drone For Sale 15k (video review included) / Meet “hadrian” The Robot That Build 105 Times Lap / Drone/quadcopter Parts And Accessories Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Celebrate Any Nigerian That Build Drone by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Before you celebrate any Nigerian that claim to build drone, know this..

Most Nigerians that claim to build drone , all they do is to buy made in China drone . Dismantle it with screwdriver, then built a similar body, and transfer all the drone engine into their locally made body..

To me that is not worth celebrating.. if you want to build something, build it from the scratch

1 Like

Re: Never Celebrate Any Nigerian That Build Drone by Bwilliam(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Black man and his "crabs in a bucket" mentality, always trying to pull back his fellow black man back into the muck.

They said the same thing about Innoson Motors but now look at him.

Bro, despise not the little beginnings of great things to come.
Re: Never Celebrate Any Nigerian That Build Drone by Jaydot01: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bwilliam:
Black man and his "crabs in a bucket" mentality, always trying to pull back his fellow black man back into the muck.

They said the same thing about Innoson Motors but now look at him.

Bro, despise not the little beginnings of great things to come.
I swear the thing just weak me

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways New Maxi Gas Cooker For Sale(photos) / Brand New Mac Book Pro 2019 / Sold!Iphone 11 64gb With Face ID 260k Battery Health 92%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.