Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? (21946 Views)

Weirdest Thing Your Eyes Have Seen In Lagos / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by 1F30M4(f): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Walahi crazy crazy tings dey happen for Lagos. Can't even try to be sane, ti o ba fumble won a fi e se yeye. If you chop somebody craze, wa mo pe werey ni everybody sugbon there are levelssss to it, some people own be like follow come.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by Cutezt(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
I was around jakande bus stop and a moving bus was passing in front of me with full speed, next thing I see the door don comot fall for ground and the car still dey move. grin

Omo too much madness in Lagos.
Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by shigishege: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
oluwazoba25:
and if dem chek am well now you are from inside inside igbogila in oyo state, go your vilage fore ones orga"
shinedu even if I'm from igbogila so far I be yoruba boy it doesn't matter and e nor concern you. As I nor fit follow you drag orlu in Imo state you sef nor go fit follow me drag anywhere in Yoruba land. Take that.
Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by shigishege: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
Praxis758:

Kai Kai, u no talk trut. Lagos no reach our half the good life we north fifu dey enjoy.

U no fit confare Lagos to Kano or Kaduna life. Our Kaduna and Kano life sweet and big pass your overrated Lagos
why you dey lie?? Truth in your mind you know say Lagos na wna papa.
Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by shigishege: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
TruthUntold:

how you take pass exams for school, is this the answer to the question asked? Hmm? SMH
shinedu I no say e go pain you, dem take bitterness swear for wna.
Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by vetrovialMan(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
jejely i dey my dey for ilasa where men dem dey drink agbo for zanga, naim some bois use hussein bolt speed pass. naim men scarra, thinking say na our unfriendly friends in black. Risika don kpoli finish carry wakilu nack for ground thinking say na wede(waheed) wey be her bobo wey dey normal thief money from her sales ashe na baba landlord she nack for ground and baba na ollld time confirm agbero wey him matter no dey gree hear explaination or put mouth. me no kuku wait see end of the action film.

Risikat na confirm mama area wey don advance 40+ . use your imagination and fill in the blank spaces
Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by boolet: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
zainabicy:
For every thing you see, there’s a higher level of depravity that you know not of.

Here in the north, the stories that go on between this our uncles and young girls ehn, mouth no fit talk.

It’s better we just keep wearing hijab to cover our faces and mouths
Deep
Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by mediclife1987(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
CrownedPhoenix:
Was going to work one Monday morning, I saw a man knacking a lady in a car wash by the road. Light from the road illuminated the car wash so you could see them. Standing doggy, she held on to a large drum. The guy with trouser pulled knee-length was knacking away without a single care in the world! Most likely a prostitute.

At 5:45am early momo Monday morning?! shocked embarassed

Which area be that? Maybe me sef go fit Colombi one okpo for there...

1 Like

Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by Frenzy01(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Life in Lagos is too fast for my liking.. I prefer a slow paced life cool

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by Hotspotbro(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2021
Using okada to carry okada
Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by C505: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
vetrovialMan:
jejely i dey my dey for ilasa where men dem dey drink agbo for zanga, naim some bois use hussein bolt speed pass. naim men scarra, thinking say na our unfriendly friends in black. Risika don kpoli finish carry wakilu nack for ground thinking say na wede(waheed) wey be her bobo wey dey normal thief money from her sales ashe na baba landlord she nack for ground and baba na ollld time confirm agbero wey him matter no dey gree hear explaination or put mouth. me no kuku wait see end of the action film.

Risikat na confirm mama area wey don advance 40+ . use your imagination and fill in the blank spaces

At my age I should still be filling in the blank space. How many gig remain and you expect me to waste it on a broken conundrum?
Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by damilarelr(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Is it seeing a danfo driver wearing helmet while driving...

Or a KAI official joining you to cross an expressway...then grab your cloth at the other side of the road and arrest you for crossing an expressway and charge you to their mobile court....

....or a danfo that beats traffic on his route by driving against traffic using reverse..

Or fish rolls with complete fishhead...

Plenty things for Lagos

1 Like

Re: What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? by vetrovialMan(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin
C505:

At my age I should still be filling in the blank space. How many gig remain and you expect me to waste it on a broken conundrum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amusement Places For Kids In Nigeria / Blackout Hits Lagos International Airport For Over 2 Hours (Photos) / Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.