Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Continuity In Governance, Growth Of Ekiti State And Time To Act - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continuity In Governance, Growth Of Ekiti State And Time To Act (239 Views)

Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / 2019: I Will Restore Due Process In Governance – Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Continuity In Governance, Growth Of Ekiti State And Time To Act by OgaYellow36: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
~Biodun Oyebanji To The Action

By: Oluwatosin Fredrick Ogunkuade (Jasper)

“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift from God, not a result of works, so that no one should boast”.
~Ephesians 2: 8-9

I didn’t come this far so that I can come this far, I came this far so that I can be strong enough to go further. For my entire political sojourn, I give glory to God Almighty and I appreciate my family, friends and many stakeholders who have journey with me through my life's trajectory and the roads I have traversed.

I am an advocate of continuity, it births growth. Continuity, undoubtedly, is a harbinger of growth. Ahead of #Ekiti 2022 Gubernatorial Elections, as Dr. Kayode Fayemi transfers the baton of leadership to a successor that represents the will of the people, it behoves on #Biodun #Abayomi #Oyebanji (#BAO), an illustrious and industrious son of my Jerusalem, Ikogosi Ekiti (Warm and Cold Spring City), to continue the multi-faceted development and sustain our restored identity and values in the Fountain of Knowledge. To say the least, it's a de facto duty call!

Biodun Oyebanji, an uncle and present Secretary to the State Government held three positions within four (4) years of Otunba #Richard #Adeniyi #Adebayo, CON tenor, the zenith being the Chief of Staff to the Governor. He achieved same feat in the first term of Dr. #John #Kayode #Fayemi, CON (#JKF) where he finished as the Commissioner, Ministry of Budget, Economic Planning and Service Delivery among many other positions.

BAO is a thoroughbred party man and die-in-wool Progressives from AD, AC, ACN to APC, no history of cross-carpeting. He has never lost any election in his Okelele Polling Unit and Ward 06 Ikogosi to opposition since 1999.

For every students and young people across the 133 towns and villages of Ekiti State, the disposition to services and the political trajectory of Biodun Oyebanji is an historical book that will inspire you at all times. Biodun, one time lecturer and Banker, had is Primary, Secondary and University Education in Ekiti State; At 27, he was sitting among Kings and Men in deciding the fate of the creation of Ekiti State and at 35, he was Chief of Staff to the Governor. Biodun is a confidant, loyal to a fault; His beautiful wife is an indigene of Ado Ekiti and a Lecturer at Ekiti State University.

With the idea of malice to none and concentrated passion to all, inbuilt with political sagacity and sincerity of purpose; I most respectfully call on our stakeholders, indigenes and residents of our dear state and regardfully solicit for the support of friends and well wishers across political divides in the 16LGA and 177 Wards of Ekiti state to join the movement; Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji, Next Governor of Ekiti.

Growing the community and human development in our dear State requires experience and competence to promote the happiness and wellbeing of our people. Now is the time to harvest the benefits derivable from our homogeneity, the bond and abiding faith in our origin and the "omoluabi and oni uyi identity" for which we are revered. If our State's Ship of development must sail ashore, safely and successfully, our hands, every hand, irrespective of our place of extraction must be on deck.

Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji 4 Governor

#BAO
#APC
#continuity
#jkfwilldeliver

Oluwatosin Fredrick Ogunkuade (Jasper)
jaspernansvp@gmail.com
6th December, 2021
#voiceofthemasses

#kosere

Re: Continuity In Governance, Growth Of Ekiti State And Time To Act by sageb: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
OgaYellow36:

~Biodun Oyebanji To The Action

By: Oluwatosin Fredrick Ogunkuade (Jasper)

“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift from God, not a result of works, so that no one should boast”.
~Ephesians 2: 8-9

I didn’t come this far so that I can come this far, I came this far so that I can be strong enough to go further. For my entire political sojourn, I give glory to God Almighty and I appreciate my family, friends and many stakeholders who have journey with me through my life's trajectory and the roads I have traversed.

I am an advocate of continuity, it births growth. Continuity, undoubtedly, is a harbinger of growth. Ahead of #Ekiti 2022 Gubernatorial Elections, as Dr. Kayode Fayemi transfers the baton of leadership to a successor that represents the will of the people, it behoves on #Biodun #Abayomi #Oyebanji (#BAO), an illustrious and industrious son of my Jerusalem, Ikogosi Ekiti (Warm and Cold Spring City), to continue the multi-faceted development and sustain our restored identity and values in the Fountain of Knowledge. To say the least, it's a de facto duty call!

Biodun Oyebanji, an uncle and present Secretary to the State Government held three positions within four (4) years of Otunba #Richard #Adeniyi #Adebayo, CON tenor, the zenith being the Chief of Staff to the Governor. He achieved same feat in the first term of Dr. #John #Kayode #Fayemi, CON (#JKF) where he finished as the Commissioner, Ministry of Budget, Economic Planning and Service Delivery among many other positions.

BAO is a thoroughbred party man and die-in-wool Progressives from AD, AC, ACN to APC, no history of cross-carpeting. He has never lost any election in his Okelele Polling Unit and Ward 06 Ikogosi to opposition since 1999.

For every students and young people across the 133 towns and villages of Ekiti State, the disposition to services and the political trajectory of Biodun Oyebanji is an historical book that will inspire you at all times. Biodun, one time lecturer and Banker, had is Primary, Secondary and University Education in Ekiti State; At 27, he was sitting among Kings and Men in deciding the fate of the creation of Ekiti State and at 35, he was Chief of Staff to the Governor. Biodun is a confidant, loyal to a fault; His beautiful wife is an indigene of Ado Ekiti and a Lecturer at Ekiti State University.

With the idea of malice to none and concentrated passion to all, inbuilt with political sagacity and sincerity of purpose; I most respectfully call on our stakeholders, indigenes and residents of our dear state and regardfully solicit for the support of friends and well wishers across political divides in the 16LGA and 177 Wards of Ekiti state to join the movement; Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji, Next Governor of Ekiti.

Growing the community and human development in our dear State requires experience and competence to promote the happiness and wellbeing of our people. Now is the time to harvest the benefits derivable from our homogeneity, the bond and abiding faith in our origin and the "omoluabi and oni uyi identity" for which we are revered. If our State's Ship of development must sail ashore, safely and successfully, our hands, every hand, irrespective of our place of extraction must be on deck.

Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji 4 Governor

#BAO
#APC
#continuity
#jkfwilldeliver

Oluwatosin Fredrick Ogunkuade (Jasper)
jaspernansvp@gmail.com
6th December, 2021
#voiceofthemasses

#kosere

Segun Oni and Eleka kolapo is waiting for him at the polls.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! More Debt As Court Order DSS To Pay Sowore N2m / A. P. C National Chairmanship Tussle: Chieftain Says Sen. Almakura Most Credible / Jehovah's Witnesses Remember 100yrs Of Preaching In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.