Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Teaching Job - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Teaching Job (171 Views)

Teachers Quiz (The Teaching Profession) WIN FREE Airtime! / A Plea For The Restoration Of The Teaching Of Esan Language In Schools In Esanla / Inside Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Teaching Job by olufunmi01(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Well, my people here's the gbege, I created a thread last month about a man that called me to come and assist him at the college of Health Yaba. I have traveled to Lagos twice for me to realize that he wants to use me. Let me go into details. He was lecturing and also doing part time teaching at one secondary at obalende. When he was sick he was advised to have maximum rest. So, he wants me to come and be teaching in that secondary School at obalende and he said he will be giving me 25k out of 30k they are paying him.......he made it look like he's doing me a favour like...I will be paying you from my pocket. Though I was given a room at onipaanu........but I can't do it.....I had to return to Ibadan thank God I have not left my factory Job. But please people help me I really need a better job

(1) (Reply)

Imo State University Owerri Set To Kick Off 2021 UTME / Digital Marketing- An Evergreen Career Option For All / How Can I Avoid Common Errors In English Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.