Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now (2580 Views)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by Cultistupdate: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Just a few minutes ago a Young man was killed based on the cult war between black axee and eiye confraternity. The picture of his corpse will be available soon.

Add Nigerianview on whatsap to get all cult news and update

+2347086186717

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by Oxtertee(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Enough of this sense killing. Every life id sacred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by Cultistupdate: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oxtertee:
Enough of this sense killing. Every life id sacred.

Na them use them hand go join cult. From morning till night they are killing themselves.

Everytime a new cult war is springing up.
Even politicians and Yahoo boys get peace of mind pass these cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by mccloud224(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Meanwhile I am here drinking my beer peacefully in lekki and some small boys are shouting "who dey shake your 7".

Its all good.

7 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by Polynek(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
They shud Continue undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Cultistupdate:
Just a few minutes ago a Young man was killed based on the cult war between black axee and eiye confraternity. The picture of his corpse will be available soon.

+2347086186717
very good. Make em no stop oh. If I be policeman, I go just wash hands commot them matter. Make them kill each other till f last person, then I go come kill that one myself, then everyone go come get rest of mind

2 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by Coronavirus123: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lazy youths
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by Aganju849: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Cultistupdate:

+2347086186717

If they were Hausa-Fula government would be negotiating with them right now

1 Like

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by karnap(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
I.love cult war cos dem dey killed themselves, I love seeing those idiot's killed,like what do you gain in that shits apart from carry gun and cutless up and down. grin
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by Cultistupdate: 2:53am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by samuel051: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2021
@cultistupdate, why not continue updating that @saynotocultism thread,it has a huge followers and it will keep that thread alive for more people to read and get the awareness you are spreading. Just a suggestion though..
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by Cultistupdate: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2021
samuel051:
@cultistupdate, why not continue updating that @saynotocultism thread,it has a huge followers and it will keep that thread alive for more people to read and get the awareness you are spreading. Just a suggestion though..

Ok boss. Pls share me the link someone said this
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now by Waterysperm: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Ok boss. Pls share me the link someone said this
Yes Bro, continue doing the good work there. It will have wider views and audience ok. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! / JUST IN: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released From Boko Haram Custody / Secondary School Boy Mercilessly Beat Up Girl, For Raining Insults On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.