Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg (22631 Views)

Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment / '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by hisexcellency34: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2021
See young boy Shetimma insulting someone old enough to be his grandfather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by InternalAuditor: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Iamgrey5(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Naa ehn cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Slurity(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Full fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Masterclass32: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2021
I no blame this miscreant. Na Ezeife I blame.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by AntiBMC(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Who is begging c0w brained Terrorists? Chai...these things are so deluded

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Sirdan247(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2021
One thing I don't understand is that the region that has been producing president since inception, are they in anyway better that the south east What's all this noise all about

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by anyilalaz: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2021
ideatoprince18:
I hate it when stuupid old inconsequential men make statements on behalf of all the whole igbos!!!

If Ezeife wants to kneel down and beg , he should go and beg and stop roping all of igbos into his foolery!!!!!

We stand for true restructuring!!!!

We don't kneel to man, its not in our DNA.
Not pride, but who we are!!!

5 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Slurity(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2021
hisexcellency34:
This is not a matter of age, it's a matter of common sense. Shetimma has just unleash more matured character than Ezeife

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Iamgrey5(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2021
hisexcellency34:
He is not just insulting him, he is scolding him like a little boy.

Yet, Shettima faction of northern Elites expect to gain power back from Buhari Faction by using PDP and igbo votes in 2023.

Is God not a wonderful God

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Openyamind111(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2021
I see some positivities in those statements because we need each other to achieve the unachievable..

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by olatuns2017: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Presidency-Its-too-late-to-kneel-and-beg-Shettima-replies-Ezeife

Ibos =political mishap=politics of hatred =frustration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by DEROX: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2021
observer88:
Ezeife begged politically, and this dude decided to start spewing nonsense. Since when did the presidency become a thing that can only be achieved by North-Stooges? Since when did it become the decision of the North alone who or not became the president?

The Igbo are decrying injustice, just as so many of us currently are. You can beat me, but don't tell me how to do my crying.
Because they have the numbers

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Osibajo2023: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2021
It is not good o what u people are doing 4 Igbo, God will judge. Sorry jawe igbos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by nedekid: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2021
"is a clear indication that they are not very much enlightened and exposed"

Chai, Chai!
It is finished!
Hear watin abokii, quota system malam talk about igboman. They are not very much exposed or enlightened. grin

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by nedekid: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Osibajo2023:
It is not good o what u people are doing 4 Igbo, God will judge. Sorry jawe igbos
Lol. I weak.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by nedekid: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Why will that old man make such statement sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by muykem: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Chai. They allowed their emotions to took better part of them. Now, see how foolish they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by alanto: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Is it not the same thing every sane person has been saying on these forum. Build bridges show love but they attack everybody. Insult everybody’s parents and ancestors.
What that guy said that really hurt me is that he expects them to be too exposed for allowing Kanu speak for them. I wrote something like that yesterday. Your greatness will not be recognized through bragging but through your actions and utterances.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by remiun(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2021
Orju uzo Kali whatever have you heard, don't bother wasting your money

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2021
DSS what’s up?
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by louqas: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2021
FactBoyz:
The real people that own power have spoken...
But what is wrong with them sef? They don't want to give Igbos Presidency, at the same time, they don't want to let Igbos have their referendum to determine if they want Nigeria or not.

Which Kain thing be this?

Because you refused to ask all these while ass licking PDP for 16 years only to wake up in 2015 and remember they are marginalized and want to leave Nigeria. What stopped you from asking when you had your favourite party in power?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Bigpapi: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2021
mbahdi:
Says d owners of nigeria

I tire oooo
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by walozanga(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2021
UNA WEY DONE DEY PRODUCE PRESIDENTS, HOW UNA REGION DEY? RUBBISH
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by NASTYNASOSO: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2021
HMMMMMMMM

WHEN RETIRED OLD MEN DECIDE TO TAKE ABOKIS FOR MUGUS.

SINCERITY VERSUS DECEIT
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by cejaypriesty(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2021
osholanda:
Ibo man will never be president
The God of Nigeria has spoken
Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Bmaster(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2021
ClassicMan202:
I don't blame the northern urchins that belittle southeast politicians because they would rather go cap in hand to beg for presidency instead of fighting for equity and fairness.

As if to say having the presidency is the solution...[/b]the north has the presidency for donkey years, how has the region fared compared to others?

They are all out for their selfish interests.
exactly what I was thinking.
Look at them all, they're only after their selfish interest,nobody among them truly [b]cares
about us.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by NASTYNASOSO: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2021
walozanga:
UNA WEY DONE DEY PRODUCE PRESIDENTS, HOW UNA REGION DEY? RUBBISH

HMMMMMMMM

BUT EVEN WAR TORN MAIDUGURI IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN SOME REGIONS. A FACT WE ALL KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by JOemmy(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2021
This man is just a clown was nmk fighting for igbo presidency or biafra? Fulanis have done more damage to the image of nigeria than any other tribe yet no one is asking them to kneel down to beg nigerians well I blame eziefe for all this rubbish an old man like him is supposed to know better.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2021
ideatoprince18:
I hate it when stuupid old inconsequential men make statements on behalf of all the whole igbos!!!

If Ezeife wants to kneel down and beg , he should go and beg and stop roping all of igbos into his foolery!!!!!

We stand for true restructuring!!!!
so no more beerfra but restructuring ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing / Worsening Insecurity: CUPP Calls For Buhari’s Resignation / 5 Most Powerful/Brave Tribes In Nigeria *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.