Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Are You Grateful For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Grateful For? (267 Views)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? / After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Grateful For? by helen4(f): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Someone somewhere will say, I didn't achieve my aim this year. My wishlist is laying fallow. I can't count anything I've realized this year that is good. Am tired, am fed up. Nothing good is coming my way. Shhhhhhhhhhh! Guess what? Your greatest achievement is the life in you. Once there's life, there's hope. What you want to achieve might be delayed but you'll get there. Don't be too big to be grateful for that which you have. What are you grateful for? Say it out, say it loud.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For? by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
I was able to quit alcohol. This is my 6th month and counting...
I was also able to save up to 50k for the first time ever. Some might not see it as an achievement, but it means a lot to me

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For? by helen4(f): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
FriendsAndFans:
I was able to quit alcohol. This is my 6th month and counting...
I was also able to save up to 50k for the first time ever. Some might not see it as an achievement, but it means a lot to me
Am happy for you. It's not easy letting go of some things.
Re: What Are You Grateful For? by Opeyemiextra(f): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
I'm grateful for life, growth and for true family.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For? by faithfull18(f): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Absolutely everything.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For? by Nekky5(f): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
For LIFE!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For? by sisisioge: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
For grace, for peace, for increase, for intervention, for open doors, for good health....all on me and my loved ones. I'm especially grateful for science too. I will always be grateful to God! Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For? by MufasaLion: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Grateful for being a male and freedom to live as I want it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend To Get His Attention / From Where You Can Find Your Spouse's Hidden Asset? See This Photo / 20 Habits That Prevent You From Being A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.