Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Beware!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware!!! (349 Views)

Beware Nairapaid.com Is A 419 Website / Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please) / Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!!! by BewareOf419: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2021
*A T T E N T I O N (PLEASE READ)*

*THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT Omowunmi Oluwatobi Shodunke (07038106821), AN UNREPENTANT CHRONIC DEFAULTER WHOSE LOAN HAS BEEN LONG OVERDUE, HAS BEEN ACTING DUBIOUS IN ATTEMPTS TO GET HER REPAYMENT*

*DESPITE SEVERAL WARNINGS, CALLS, SMS & EMAILS SENT,SHE HAS CUNNIGLY AVOIDED ALL MEANS TO REPAY HER OVERDUE LOAN.*

*SHE HAS BEEN MAKING EMPTY PROMISES, TELLING LIES,IGNORING CALLS,SWITCHING OFF PHONES,& BLOCKING NUMBERS*

*HER ACTS PROVES THAT SHE IS A VERY DISHONEST & IRRESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS A DELIBERATE INTENT TO DEFRAUD THE COMPANY*

*WE ARE SET TO TAKE LEGAL, FINANCIAL & EMBARRASSING ACTIONS AGAINST HER IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED TODAY*

*WE STRONGLY ADVICE YOU TO BEWARE OF ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITH HER BECAUSE, AS SHE HAS PROVEN THAT SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH FUNDS*

*THE COMPANY HAS BEEN TOLERANT ENOUGH, & TOOK THESE MEASURES AS ITS EVIDENT ROSE NWANYI DUKE HAS NO INTENTIONS TO PAY US BACK*

*CONTACT AND STRONGLY WARN HER TO MAKE REPAYMENTS NOW AND AVOID THE LOOMING SANCTIONS*

*SIMPLY IGNORE IF YOU DONT KNOW HER*
Re: Beware!!! by samuel900(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
You people are mad.......she has to teach you lesson.

I will search the name on face book and add the number on wats app......she must print this, also have screenshot this and will send to her. , Let her take legal action against u scammers. May be u have borrowed her N7,000 to pay 20k in 14days who know. Heartless fellows.

2 Likes

Re: Beware!!! by euwajeh(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2021
This company is very dubious . You put someone name and phone number without her permission. And you fail to put your company name. You are a dubious company.

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! by LongBig(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2021
samuel900:
You people are mad.......she has to teach you lesson.

I will search the name on face book and add the number on wats app......she must print this, also have screenshot this and will send to her. , Let her take legal action against u scammers. May be u have borrowed her N7,000 to pay 20k in 14days who know. Heartless fellows.

I swear bro you said it all! These loan apps except fair money and branch are nothing but animal! I know they will still be expecting her to pay after this diminishing collateral damage which is way way above whatsoever she might be owing! If Na me I go sue them for 500m!!

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert !!!! / 31year Old Man Arrested In Jos For Killing Keke Riders / Delta Man Flees After Quarreling With Wife, Killing Husband With Wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.