Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (23653 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by olisaEze(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
New Private jet loading?

[img]https://c./Je--rrpXa60AAAAd/flying-zoom.gif[/img]

Lwkmd!! Mehd ooo!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nyascobar1414: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2021
Today is also my birthday.... Such a coincidence
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Chiffy: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Kreamie:
It’s called sarcasm bro. Your father warned you not to skip literature classes to no avail. Here you are disgracing him. cheesy

Then your sarcasm has a weak game. Instead of you to hit the nail on the head, you dey give sarcasm like ajebutter.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by gloryboy01: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2021
younggcfr:
We join the host of heaven to celebrate you Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSC. DD. The President of BelieverLoveWorld inc.

God continue to straighten you and give you that wisdom that no man gives. Amen
Happy Birthday God's General. Exceeding abundant grace Sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by baralatie(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Smithkline200:
This is terrible man.
You can do better.
How you all comfortably seat and defame people you can never seat close to in life is very appalling.

That is the challenge that ministers who are involved in spreading the gospel about Jesus face!
This is about someone speaking against pastor Chris
You have never heard the ones who speak against others like pastor adeboye, pastor oyedepo or pastor olukoya or pastor kumuyi!
The only I take from these pastors is the more people try to malign them with malicious words the more they just keep getting bigger,bigger and bigger.to the point that people just find something meaniful to do with themselves!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ogascomax: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2021
They way some of you guys the get heart insult someone that you absolutely know nothing about amazes me. You are only doing yourself. You don't insult God's anointed whatever it may be. They are only answerable to God and not to man but I wouldn't blame some of you since you are not a Christian so you don't know the application of your actions. However you cant dodge the implications because you are insulting God not them. Most times they don't see what is written against them, only God sees all things and judges all things. I pray that the spirit of salvation will visit most of you so that you will be saved. Rapture is closer than you could imagine, we have few years from now.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by streetsoldier1(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:
This fraud wey dey talk trash,
This guy said 5G was what again?
That the government knows something about COVID19 and it's a conspiracy theory,
And he said some rubbish that has ETC

is it not getting obvious tgat govt knows about the covid. i'm not in support of their conspiracy ooo, but think deep, why force vaccine on people for a disease not worse than maleria
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by damosky12(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
thief fraudster happy birthday

Let me sing for this yahoo pastor

Happy birthday to you 2x

Happy birthday dear chris happy birthday to you

WHy did Annie leave you? 2x

Rumor has it she caught you with him? thats why your church made her sign an NDA at the divorce grin

Closet Homo.. you like them jerry coiled smooth faced men, who get bikini waxes grin

Busybody. You'll be doing better in life if you can mind your business... His personal life is apparently not your business.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Jman24(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2021
grin
Texas babes will testify
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ogascomax: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2021
baralatie:

That is the challenge that ministers who are involved in spreading the gospel about Jesus face!
This is about someone speaking against pastor Chris
You have never heard the ones who speak against others like pastor adeboye, pastor oyedepo or pastor olukoya or pastor kumuyi!
The only I take from these pastors is the more people try to malign them with malicious words the more they just keep getting bigger,bigger and bigger.to the point that people just find something meaniful to do with themselves!

The annoying thing here concerning Pastor Chris and those defaming him, they have never sat to listen to this man messages to know what actually he preaches about. You are defaming person that is thinking about reaching out to 6.5 billions of people in a steady basis. You are defaming person whose book Rhapsody Of Realities has been translated in over 4,900 languages of the world and the number one selling book in the world. A man that over 40 million of ministers of the Gospel sit and listen to in GLOBAL CLASS ROOM. Many things he his that a day is not enough to discuss him.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by damosky12(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:
Can you please site an example? What impact has his church made in your local government or community alone

LOL. Google "Christ Embassy inner city mission projects." Google "pastor Chris built schools." Google is your friend.

BTW, stop being bitter against someone who doesn't know you and prolly would never know you exist. Man is wealthy, successful, and celebrated by tens of millions all over the world.

Just focus on your life and move on.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ogascomax: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2021
oluwasegun007:
But wait oooo

This man no get wife for house,

How has he been dealing with konji

Because that the only sin I'm dealing with.

Happy birthday sir

Konji no be problem to many people. Don't think that sex is a problem to every man. I thouy so as a child or boy but as a grown man I understood better.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smoketight(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2021
streetsoldier1:

is it not getting obvious tgat govt knows about the covid. i'm not in support of their conspiracy ooo, but think deep, why force vaccine on people for a disease worse than maleria

IS the vaccine forced on people?
Have you seen anyone who was forced to get vaccinated?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2021
ogascomax:

The annoying thing here concerning Pastor Chris and those defaming him, they have never sat to listen to this man messages to know what actually he preaches about. You are defaming person that is thinking about reaching out to 6.5 billions of people in a steady basis. You are defaming person whose book Rhapsody Of Realities has been translated in over 4,900 languages of the world and the number one selling book in the world. A man that over 40 million of ministers of the Gospel sit and listen to in GLOBAL CLASS ROOM. Many things he his that a day is not enough to discuss him.

If they can all Jesus Christ that he uses the powers of Beelzebub (nothing is new that the world will not call his disciples) because of one basic reason men love darkness and will not come to the light nor have there works to be proven in the light

These defamators would stop at nothing as long as they see that a man is blessed by God!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by damosky12(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2021
ictplotter:
BelieverLoveWorld incorporation? A pure legal entity commercial company, yet Nigeria govt refused to levied tax.
Why Nigeria will not poor as a country and poor forever?

So Nigeria is poor because they don't tax Christ Embassy? grin Churches are now your problem. It's no longer the corrupt government that embezzle billions of your taxes steady. It's well.

Your hatred will only hurt you. It will pinch only you. It can't affect him or the church.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smoketight(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2021
He is still a liar and sells hope to people

damosky12:

LOL. Google "Christ Embassy inner city mission projects." Google "pastor Chris built schools." Google is your friend.

BTW, stop being bitter against someone who doesn't know you and prolly would never know you exist. Man is wealthy, successful, and celebrated by tens of millions all over the world.

Just focus on your life and move on.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Homeaffairz: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy Super Birthday Pastor Chris, Your teachings , ministry is a blessing to me and my world.Keep shinning sir.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by streetsoldier1(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:

IS the vaccine forced on people?
Have you seen anyone who was forced to get vaccinated?

yes... all unvaccinated govt workers in abj were shut out of office.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/unvaccinated-civil-servants-locked-out-of-office-as-fgs-deadline-elapses/28sqngb.amp
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by damosky12(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Smithkline200:
This is terrible man.
You can do better.
How you all comfortably seat and defame people you can never seat close to in life is very appalling.

It's sickening sir.

These don't know these men they defame. They have absolutely no sensible reason to be bitter against them. But see how active they are against them...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Babinski: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2021
Donlamzy:
One of the little Men of God in Nigeria that always like to give back to the society, Happy Birthday Papa, may heaven keep smiling on you !

I don't know much about the giving back to the society. But if it is true that Maxwell Odum of MBA Capital donated N1 billion in fraudulently diverted investor funds to the Christ Embassy and got a royal handshake from Pastor Chris, then the church needs to restitute the money back.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by damosky12(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:

He is still a liar and sells hope to people

He has changed tens of millions of life. He is globally relevant in virtually all nations of the world.

You should be concerned about how to live a meaningful life.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by lottomkyes200: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2021
Only poor people talk bad of rich people.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pastor Chris we are glad you came at such a time.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by NoFucksToGive: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2021
[s]
damosky12:

Busybody. You'll be doing better in life if you can mind your business... His personal life is apparently not your business.
[/s]

Trash
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by foreshore(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
New Private jet loading?

[img]https://c./Je--rrpXa60AAAAd/flying-zoom.gif[/img]

Whenever the children of God are gathered, you will always see a Lucifer trying to rear his senseless head
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by NoFucksToGive: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2021
[s]
Smithkline200:
This is terrible man.
You can do better.

[/s]

Trash talk
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Dmacqh(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Lalami3232:
Happy birthday to you sir, I wish you nothing but the best. You may have made some mistakes but you're just a human. I pray for God's guidance and protection on you, Sir.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "Instead of you to use this December take go chase clout for social media or travel go waste money, take the time to learn one I.T skill and thank me later"
What type of IT skill ? Especially for someone with zero fund but eager to learn
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lightman300(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2021
maureensylvia:
Happy birthday Chris
.go back to your Wife!!!

Mam,it was wife that left not the other way.
Do you even notice he still wears his ring.
Yea,ofcourse,you wont.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lalami3232(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2021
Dmacqh:

What type of IT skill ? Especially for someone with zero fund but eager to learn

The I.T world is vast, go online and make research on your preference
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lightman300(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=timesup234 post=108283239]58 yrs of stealing from people and defrauding humanity with jerry curl and shining suit and shoes. 58yrs of sleeping with people's wife and teenage girls. Indeed an atmosphere of mass brainwashing [/quote

There has to be something these people who are being "stolen" from and "defrauded" are benefitting from that making them to hang around him.
Why is it that despite your decrepit criticisms, he doesn't even know you exist; infact,he's expanding in his global influence?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by maureensylvia(f): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Lightman300:

Mam,it was wife that left not the other way.
Do you even notice he still wears his ring.
Yea,ofcourse,you wont.

Oh yea, someone has corrected me on that
Thanks dearly
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by chrisaria(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2021
younggcfr:
We join the host of heaven to celebrate you Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSC. DD. The President of BelieverLoveWorld inc.

God continue to straighten you and give you that wisdom that no man gives. Amen
Happy birthday pastor. I love you. Thank you for being bold enough to say the truth in this wicked world. I love you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.