Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Adekunle Gold Stirs Reactions As Video Shows Him Staring At Liquorose In Awe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Stirs Reactions As Video Shows Him Staring At Liquorose In Awe (834 Views)

Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces / Uti Nwachukwu Staring At Tboss' Cleavage (Photo) / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Stirs Reactions As Video Shows Him Staring At Liquorose In Awe by Ayinesongya3: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Nigerians have taken to social media to warn popular singer, Adekunle Gold after a video of him and Liquorose surfaced. In the clip sighted on Instagram, an excited Liquorose met the singer and some of his crew members.

Liquorose hugged Adekunle Gold and as she moved on to hug another person, the High crooner could not help but stare and size up the dancer. As she made her way back to him, AG Baby continued to look at her like he saw something he had never seen before.

Watch the video below:
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Adekunle-Gold-stirs-reactions-as-video-shows-him-staring-at-Liquorose-in-awe-503761

Re: Adekunle Gold Stirs Reactions As Video Shows Him Staring At Liquorose In Awe by suffering: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2021
I don’t blame him, I’d do the same. She is in excellent shape. Those power dance moves keep her body muscular yet supple.

(1) (Reply)

'miracle And I Got Married In 2020, He Served Me Divorce Papers' - American Lady / Iyabo Ojo Speaks Amidst Nkechi Blessing's Divorce Saga / Pastor's Wife Allegedly Moans While Singing In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.