Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Where Is Unknown Gunmen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Unknown Gunmen? (373 Views)

Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) / If You Are Still Doubting That ESN Is UNKNOWN GUNMEN Come In. / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Unknown Gunmen? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2021
It beats my imagination to observe how unknown gunmen just died in southeast after Anambra election. So here i am asking myself could it be that this unknown gunmen was established to help rig Anambra election effortlessly. In my entire life I've never seen the presence of army and police officers that was present during the election. People ran out of the state to make sure they are safe. Immediately after the election we stopped getting news on there activities. Could it be a convenience or there's a motive behind this unknown gumen.

We also had incidence of unknown soldiers in the 90s. Could this be politically motivated or are these unknown gunmen truly ipob faction?

Re: Where Is Unknown Gunmen? by OyigboUpdate: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
It beats my imagination to observe how unknown gunmen just died in southeast after Anambra election. So here i am asking myself could it be that this unknown gunmen was established to help rig Anambra election effortlessly. In my entire life I've never seen the presence of army and police officers that was present during the election. People ran out of the state to make sure they are safe. Immediately after the election we stopped getting news on there activities. Could it be a convenience or there's a motive behind this unknown gumen.

We also had incidence of unknown soldiers in the 90s. Could this be politically motivated or are these unknown gunmen truly ipob faction?

IPOB was always a political tool. That is why Obiano gave Emmanuel Kanu and SUV which he drives in Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Unknown Gunmen? by Cjrane2: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

You already know the answer.

The same Malami and his co-traveler Andy Uba that used "Unknown" gunmen as an excuse to try and impose a state of emergency on Anambra no longer need the services of these poor boys that were armed and told to unleash mayhem to justify their evil plot.

It illustrates to you how little the lives of ordinary Nigerians and the security officers mean to these men in government.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Unknown Gunmen? by headSmasher: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
They are in hell responding to judgement

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Unknown Gunmen? by Danjikanbauchi: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Since those Fulani guys where killed in Anambra, it's like unkwown Gunmen vanished.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Unknown Gunmen? by Waterysperm: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Since those Fulani guys where killed in Anambra, it's like unkwown Gunmen vanished.
You have said it all.
Re: Where Is Unknown Gunmen? by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

I have read everybody's comment here and i can relate with what u said. U can remember y voting in ihiala was postponed?

(1) (Reply)

Either You Join APC Or Form A New Party? / 2023 Election: Orji Kalu Vows To Drag APC Ticket With Tinubu / Disband APC Now ,Northwest Ex-gov. Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.