Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Opening A Business Account From Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening A Business Account From Abroad (169 Views)

Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / 6 Ways To Protect Your Bank Account From Scam / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Business Account From Abroad by Kingsleydr(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2021
Hi guys, I'm trying to open a corporate bank account in Nigeria but the process online is too slow do lawyers offer this kind of services , i already have my references and incorporation documents, if there are lawyers here that offers this service i.e collect the required documents and apply in person on behalf of a client, please don't hesitate to comment your phone number or send me a private message .

Mods please i'd appreciate if this is moved to the front page
Re: Opening A Business Account From Abroad by olas24u(f): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kingsleydr:
Hi guys, I'm trying to open a corporate bank account in Nigeria but the process online is too slow do lawyers offer this kind of services , i already have my references and incorporation documents, if there are lawyers here that offers this service i.e collect the required documents and apply in person on behalf of a client, please don't hesitate to comment your phone number or send me a private message .

Mods please i'd appreciate if this is moved to the front page

A chartered accountant can also do it for you
Re: Opening A Business Account From Abroad by Bigkoko: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
In Rwanda, Bigkoko® African Integrated Services LTD Kigali will do it for you. How that's needed is just a power of Attorney letter from you.
3-7 days, your account is ready.
We can also help you register your Company. All that's needed is just the bio page of your passport.
Anything you need in Rwanda let us know!

(1) (Reply)

If Anybody Laughs At Your.... / Business Plans For A Token / Access Bank Excites Customers With Yuletide Gift Shower In The 12 Days Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.