Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? (1532 Views)

Is It A Must To Serve After Graduation? / NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by Reality11: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Already 30+ before graduation, how can one still go for NYSC?

I know it involves changing of age. Please where or how can I go about it?
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by Spherical77(m): 4:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Reality11:

Yes it's possible. You have to influence it with money, nothing short of that.
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by Reality11: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Spherical77:
Yes it's possible. You have to influence it with money, nothing short of that.

Please where and how can one get it done?
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by Spherical77(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
Reality11:

Please where and how can one get it done?
Send me a PM, I'm into anything related to NYSC
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by computer750(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Reality11:

pls Mr reality11 send me your contact, we need you regarding dis
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by Otunbaigwe(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pls how do I get your contact too?
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by Otunbaigwe(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Spherical77:
Pls how do I get your digit?
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by Spherical77(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Otunbaigwe:

Pls how do I get your digit?
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by Gab25: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Spherical77:
are you still into it?
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by iconceo: 5:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Dob : 10/09/1991
Waec : same age
School stuffs : same age
Bvn /nin: same age

I am a direct entry student , I have not done jamb reg , I graduated last year , how can I make it to Nysc ? people said jamb only uses the age on your jamb portal , please I need to be guided on what to do to get to Nysc o
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by Plight21(f): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
iconceo:
Dob : 10/09/1991
Waec : same age
School stuffs : same age
Bvn /nin: same age

I am a direct entry student , I have not done jamb reg , I graduated last year , how can I make it to Nysc ? people said jamb only uses the age on your jamb portal , please I need to be guided on what to do to get to Nysc o

I don't get.
You've a different age?
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by iconceo: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Plight21:

I don't get.
You've a different age?

What I mean is that what can I do to go for nysc with that date of birth, everyone keep saying reduce it when going for your jamb reg but I am still confused as a direct entry student , my nin and bvn is still the same date thanks
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by Plight21(f): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
iconceo:

What I mean is that what can I do to go for nysc with that date of birth, everyone keep saying reduce it when going for your jamb reg but I am still confused as a direct entry student , my nin and bvn is still the same date thanks

I think the best option is for you to do age reduction since you're above 30yrs.
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by Smartguyboy(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2023
Reality11:

They are going to scam you and nothing will be done because you are desperate now

If you want to change your age you need start with your jamb
Go and do new jamb regularization put the new age you want once it approved that all then go and do Affidavits with your new age to match any other of your school documents you age will show .
Anybody here who think he can help you will scam you .
Re: Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? by NairalandSARS: 9:35pm On May 03, 2023
Why so desperate to serve?
Don't you have Nysc Exemption certificate?

(1) (Reply)

What To Do, While Waiting For Batch # 2015 / Nysc Corps Members Serving In Port Harcourt How Is The Cost Of Living Over There / NYSC Calendar. See Date For 2019 Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.