Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' (23052 Views)

Popular Footballers You Never Knew Are Mulim; Hazard,dzeko....... / Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' / (breaking News) Interpol Has Arrested The Agent That Sold Lukaku To Manchester U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by sotall(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
undecided
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by mydestinybegood(f): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Someone should please help me with any amount to buy food for me and my kid please I beg we are hungry I lost her father any amount ll go a long way for us and if you have job for me to do too I ll be glad please help us thanks and God bless
702 550 6960
Joy Destiny Eco Bank
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by tunex22(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lukaku should not have left Inter Milan. Even if he had to, Chelsea shouldn't have been his option since the club once threw him off some years ago. In fact, he ought to have given premier league a long space and enjoy his success in Italy before even thinking of returning to England.

The struggle continues for him.

5 Likes

Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by Johnjanrt: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good value for nothing. Not everything is after all worth buying.a

1 Like

Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jack14:
Dzeko is a better striker than Lukaku..and that Fact wink

How is dzeko a better striker than Lukaku?
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
This Manchester united girl, what's ur problem. Lukaku just recovered from injury, u don Begin to slander him.

Nawa oo
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by BENEAMATA: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Combo of Edin Dzeko and Grafite that year for Wolfburg ...
has their partnership goals record been surpassed ?
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by andrewbaba44: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Walai

They won the bundesliga then
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by fweshbobo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
GOOD thing CHELSEA does not solely depend on Lukaku to deliver for the Club... Chelsea is even doing good when he went sabbatical undecided
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by BigDawsNet: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Source or get out

Chelsea website undecided
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by Dmacqh(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please , I’m not good at begging , but I’m willing to .My roommate and I rent of #150k for our one bedroom flat have been due for renewal since September. We do share the bills 75k each , but unfortunately for him he buried the mother last month , which was our saving grace so far . We have sold off our TV , generator and GoTV decoder and antenna realizing #85k . Please we need #65k to complete it this week . Already the caretaker/land lady has has given us quit notice . My details are on my signature or 3152948478 First Bank . You can call or WhatsApp me to confirm if you wish . I stay around Works Layout Owerri , Imo state. We both school in IMSU . Any amount , I’m grateful.
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by JoeSoapy: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Inter replaced Lukaku with 2 quality strikers not 1, how are you guys forgetting about Correa

1 Like

Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by luizpippo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

2008/2009.

Grafite disappeared after that.
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by frankmoney(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
And Chelsea fans were comparing him to Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by Onyenna(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Choooiiii!!!!

No be today you begin watch football!!!

One of the best partnerships in Europe back then......
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by Lamasta(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lukaku own na to enter pitch come dey sweat out 3 gallons of water grin

1 Like

Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by sterlingD(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
I wonder why Juventus did not go all out for him after Ronaldo left

3 Likes

Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by BlackZeus17: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
smiley

Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by vickydevoka(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jack14:
Dzeko is a better striker than Lukaku..and that Fact wink
Even dzeko won't do well in Chelsea. Chelsea need 9 like Gabriel Jesus n agwero. Mobile 9 n not standing 9. Agbemayoung would have falling into this category
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by vickydevoka(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Edugon:
STUDY IN PHILIPPINES AND UKRAINE WITH LOW TUITION
Dem still de travel
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by smartr: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Inter aren't doing bad. Sold Lukaku, brought in Correa and Dzeko. Sold Hakimi, brought in Dumfries and Calhanoglu.
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by Huracio(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
wow you self don watch football for a very long time now for you to know That Dzeko and Grafitte played together at Wolfsburg that year.. Grafite was former Brazilian striker. that season both of them scored a combination of 54 goals....
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by Dhury: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
They have succeeded scamed Chelsea
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by smartr: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

Even dzeko won't do well in Chelsea. Chelsea need 9 like Gabriel Jesus n agwero. Mobile 9 n not standing 9. Agbemayoung would have falling into this category

They should come and carry Jesus abeg. We need more money for Haaland grin
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by Topmaike007(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Osibajo2023:
Chelsea will forever be ungrateful to intermilan, waste of money
same way we are for throwing away such a money on Hazard
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by Angelfrost(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Source or get out

Calm down and get the joke... grin
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by Angelfrost(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
smartr:

They should come and carry Jesus abeg. We need more money for Haaland grin

You are better off with Mbappe than Haaland tbh!!!
Re: 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' by abbey621(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
The problem is not Lukaku, the entire history of Chelsea since Mourinho is to blame. We just don't play for our strikers in fact Drogba had to come to the midfield at times just to get the ball until we realized we can just lob it over to his head and he will control and create goals, the team is missing a playmaker like Hazard or Fabregas(Striker's dream), if Kante(Defender attacker turaya) does not play we can't counter like we want without conceding goals so the system is bad at the moment. Lukaku na big striker and like all big strikers you have to get the ball to his feet, look at how United plays to get CR7 involved, some people call it tap ins, e no matter, goal na goal. Lukaku's main skill is his size and strength, it is high time Chelsea starts to use it! Anyways all players need time to adjust, it's way too early to be panicking!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Connor Mcgregor Racked Up $180M In 2021, More Than Messi, Ronaldo, Or Lebron / Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast / Bale Pulls Out Of Real Madrid Squad After They Blocked His China Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.