Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Use My Kids To Test If A Song Will Stay On The Minds Of People - Timi Dakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Use My Kids To Test If A Song Will Stay On The Minds Of People - Timi Dakolo (174 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Use My Kids To Test If A Song Will Stay On The Minds Of People - Timi Dakolo by Ayinesongya3: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo, has taken to social media to reveal the divine method he uses to know if his song will appeal to fans.

The entertainer shared a video of his three kids, Alexander, Hallel and Zoe singing his latest single, Obim.

Taking to the caption, Dakolo disclosed that he sings a song around his kids and their reaction gives him the approval or not.

If Timi's kids pick up any song he sings around them, then he has passed the test to know if it will stay on the minds of people.

"These are people i use to test if a song will stay in the minds of people. Hallel especially. I will sing it a couple of times around them and watch them give their approval by singing it or not."

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/I-use-my-kids-to-test-if-a-song-will-stay-on-the-minds-of-people-Timi-Dakolo-503779

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make It In The Nigerian Music Industry With My Style Of Music... / People Will Change And Evolve In Marriage — Media Personality, Bolanle Olukanni / Singer Portable Begs Poco Lee, Olamide & Others Following Recent Uproar | WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.