Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

‘simi Go Don Enter 21 Days Prayer’- Reactions As Adekunle Gold Meets Liquorose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘simi Go Don Enter 21 Days Prayer’- Reactions As Adekunle Gold Meets Liquorose (1194 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / Breaking: 5-years After, Simi Go Separate Ways With Her Record Name, X3M Music F / Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘simi Go Don Enter 21 Days Prayer’- Reactions As Adekunle Gold Meets Liquorose by Nzie(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please visit my blog: https://celebrity-profile.com

Nigerians have reacted after a video that captures moment singer, Adekunle Gold met BBNaija star, Liquorose for the first time surfaced online.

In the video making the rounds online, the reality star walked up to Adekunle Gold and hugged him and whilst she was exchanging pleasantries with others, Adekunle Gold could not get his eyes off her and was admiring her beauty.

The video sparked reactions on social media as users reacted differently. Some perceived the “Sinner” crooner was marveled by the beauty of Liquorose, while others made funny comments claiming AG Baby’s wife, Simi might have gone into a 21 days prayer and fasting for her marriage.

An Instagram user, @tiwakizz222 wrote; “Me sha don’t want Simi to write long Epistle for my liquor ”

@official_bobby_fredrick:- Simi go Don enter 21 days praying n fasting quick

Click link for video: https://celebrity-profile.com/simi-go-don-enter-21-days-prayer-reactions-as-adekunle-gold-couldnt-stop-staring-at-liquorose-after-meeting-her/

(1) (Reply)

I Love Having S3x Everyday But Bobrisky Introduced Me To P0rn - Ex Bobrisky PA / "Madam First Lady, You Are Not God"- Popular Comedian, Mr. Macaroni Drags Aisha / MUSIC “na Small Doctor Run The Package”: Portable Stoned With Bottles In Agege A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.