Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Lister Generator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lister Generator (357 Views)

Original Lister Generator For Sale. / Nissan Lister Diesel Engine For Sale / Brand New Lister Engine For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lister Generator by okine4real: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pls i need Advice, i need a generator that can power 15units of 1Hp Ac. I need a generator that would cost me less money, also the generator has to consume less Diesel. because of these criteria, i am considering buying this lister generator. I plan to buy the new version of the lister generator, because i heard even the new version can be powered by a pregnant woman. i know lots of people in the house are familiar with the Generator, so i want to ask, is the generator strong enough? also how is the diesel consumption like? pls i need advice...

LALASTICALALA pls pls help push this to front page so i can get expects advice

Re: Lister Generator by ameristu: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
How do you plan to address overheating and noise?
Re: Lister Generator by okine4real: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
i was told i can connect car exhaust which would reduce the noise. In term of heat, the gen would be placed a little bit far from th epoint of usage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Korope Mini Bus / Please Answer Me. / Plastic Chair & Table (e.g Schools, Churches, Event Centres, Hall Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.